Two teachers

3rd person Point of view

Alex yelped in surprise as Rose lifted her up by her thighs possessively, slamming her down on the sofa, hungrily hovering over Alex's body.

"Nice to see you're feeling better." Rose chuckled leaning down to nibble on Alex's ear making her arch her back up and drive her hips down. Alex moaned needly, it had been way too long since she had some type of release and need her mistress to be in control.

"Please Mistress. "Alex moaned as Rose began teasing her sides, brushing her fingers ever so lightly against Alex's shivering torse. Rose chuckled sinisterly at the neediness and the small goosebumps that now appeared on Alex's stomach. Rose smiled mischievously at the site beneath her, Alex's pleading eyes looking up at her, she wanted to be in control so badly and loved that Alex freely submitted to her.

"Turn around." Was all Rose said in her dominating voice. Within a heart beat Alex tossed and turnt over, still beneath Rose. Now Rose however and the one of the greatest views ever, a naked Alex with her ass poking out and her turning her neck, trying to face Rose. She was looking around to try and see what her mistress was thinking about.

Alex's head quickly jolted back around and she let out a huff as her face hit the couch.
"Hmm. Gosh I love your sexy little ass." Rose said seductively, grabbing Alex's ass harshly.

"Ohh." Alex maoned her, grinding into the couch. "Thank you mistress"  Alex whispered. Rose was now smirking devilishly at Alex's ass, she could see her nail marks on her plump ass. Rose leant over slightly and began dragging her nails along Alex's back making her moan at the stinging sensation that was left in her back.

"Beautiful." Rose leant back up looking at the masterpiece she created on her subs back. The red marks all down Alex's back.

"Mistress. Please, no teasing." Alex whispered trying to turn back around.

"Turn around." Rose commanded. "Now tell me what you want. Sub" Rose smirked looking directly into Alex's eyes.

"What ever you want" Alex covered her face with her arms, her cheeks bright red and pussy throbbing at the embarrassment.

"So now my needy little girl is a shy baby." Rose chuckled opening Alex's legs see how much wetness had formed. "Tell me what you want babygirl.

"I want you, mistress. Please." Alex begged making Rose smirk. She bent down and placed one small kiss on to Alex's wet pussy.

"Telllll me." Rose whispered against Alex's pussy making her squirm at the feel of Rose's cold breath hitting her clit. Rose used her hands to grip on to Alex's thighs in order to keep Alex's legs open.

"I want you mout-" Alex gasped when Rose's tongue licked her pussy from the bottom to the top of her sensitive little bud.

"I love the face you make when my tongue touches your clit." Rose said making Alex's pussy clench. Rose took that as a single to push a finger inside of her and began thrusting gently but hard. Alex's hips began moving with Rose's thrusts making her moan louder." That's it baby I wanna hear you. Mistress loves hearing your moans."

"Th tha-k you." Alex arched her head back as Rose put another finger inside of her fucking her tight pussy faster with her lips now sucking on Alex's clit making it hard for Alex not to want to give in and cum.  Alex began squeezing her thighs and her hips began buck so Rose surprisingly sped up, she wanted Alex to cum.

"Come on, be a good girl and cum for your mistress." Rose cooed adding a third finger to stretch her out further. She could feel Alex's walls tensed around her fingers, her pussy was throbbing and clenching as Rose sped up faster using her other hand to viciously rub Alex's clit.