Dreading dinner

Alex's pov

After school Rose and I headed back to hers to get ready for dinner with my m out her and her new boyfriend. Gary. I'm absolutely dreading it, i didn't want to meet another one of her so called boyfriends and I definitely was worried about Rose meeting my mom. Why did I ask her to come? I'm so stupid. Not to mention how am I supposed to tell my mom that I'm dating my home room / English teacher.

"Babe? Baaaabe. Are you even listening to me right now?" Rose walked out of her closet and looked at me, hand on her hip only wearing the most sexy lingerie ever. With a blouse in the other hand. How was it even possible she could look this hot.

"Erm yes, but could you like, maybe repeat the question again." I smiled cheekily.

She walked towards me placing her blouse on the chair and grabbed my chin making me look up at her.

"Pay attention when I'm talking to you." She pushed me back after squeezing down on my cheeks.

"I'm sorry" I whimpered.

Rose stood there and looked down at me before tilting her head.

"What's in your mind pretty girl?" She ran her hand through my hair. Before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"This stupid dinner. I'm worried about what will be said."

"Babe it's goings to be fine, i will be there by your side. You're just gonna have to give this Gary dude a try."

"It's not just that. How do I tell my mom that I'm technically dating my teacher." I sighed and flopped back on the bed.

"So we don't tell her yet, just say we met because we're neighbours and that my job is boring to talk about. Technically not a lie there." She chuckled liglty.

"Let's just not go." I suggested.

"Too late now, we have to. How about whenever you want to go because you can't take it anymore we can go." She comprised.

"Okay deal."

"Now, help me get dressed. Should I wear a dress, skirt or like jeans? How casual should I go?" Rose held her hand out to help me sit up.

Looking at Rose in her lingerie made me aroused quickly the thought of her covering up annoyed me, especially since she now got me aroused.

" I think you should just stay in that. " I smirked.

" Hmm is that so?" Rose walked towards me and straddled my body. "We do have 2 hours babygirl." Her lips met my neck.

* * *

"Babe hurry the fuck up, we're 30 minutes late!" Rose shouted up to me.

"I'm just putting my shoes on. God." I remarked.

I went downstairs to see a very sexy, yet very pissed off Rose standing by the door. God, how can she be so hot and annoying at the same time.

"Don't get snarky with me. You're the reason we are late. How do you take so long to get ready when you're only wearing jeans and my hoddie."

"Technically your fault, you didn't have to make me cum four times." I teased.

"You weren't complaining when you were  shouting out for me to fuck you harder... Now Alex let's get this straight. Tonight you will behave or you don't want to know what will happen to that ass of yours." Rose threatened making me gulp but also get excited...

" Yes mistress. "

" Good girl, now let's go. " She pointed at the door.

***