Alex's week Part. 1

Alex's point of view 

Monday

"Right Alex lets go or we're both gonna be late and it will another thing to make the head mad at you for."Rose shouted up to me as i was rushing to brush my teeth.

"Why do they even make school start at this time. Ridiculous" I tutted to myself.

"Let's drop the attitude, the week has literally just started."Rose stood at the door hands on hip in all her teacher glory.

"Yes Miss."I cheekily winked at her. "I will take moms car to school, she's still over at Gary's"I shuddered to think what they get up to his.Ew.

"Okay baby. Drive safe , I love you." Rose gave me a quick kiss making my heart melt, she's kind now but I bet i'm fucked at this teacher meeting with the head and Amber.

"I love you too"I replied heading off to school.

My first few lessons went great i even got an A on my maths test which surprised me because i thought that Miss Tenor hated me and to be honest I was getting too much attention after this small and pretty insignificant fight with Amber. People i've never even spoken to keep coming up to me and asking about the fight , why i punched, why did I get kicked out of my last school and saying that I should do it again. What is wrong with people. Every lesson I had with Amber was awkward as hell, she just kept staring at me and every time Alice noticed she told her to fuck off meaning the class of teenages kept saying ohhhhhhh! Annoying much.

Now however it was lunch time and I was walking to the head teachers office getting myself mentally prepared for this meeting. Walking up to the door I could hear that there was already someone else there since they were talking loud. I knocked on the door and waited for the head PA to answer it, I sat down as directed to see that Amber and her parents were sitting there staring angrily at me. Oh god, I can't do this alone.

"Thank you for joining us Alexis."The head aka Mrs Clarke said looking back at her computer. Just as i was about to panic there was another knock but instead from waiting for answer the person walked straight in. I sighed in relief watching Rose walk in and sit next to me inbetween Amber and I.

"Sorry for being late, I was on the phone with Miss Quinn she's busy with work so, as Alex's tutor I will be here to take her place during this meeting." Rose said coldly crossing her legs and adjusting her skirt slightly. I would be lying if i said i didn't find this attractive.

"That great thank you for taking time out of your lunch break to assist with Alexis here."Mrs Clarke smiled, I gritted my teeth as I heard the word Alexis come out of her mouth."Well where to start"Miss Clarke looked down at her notes on her screen 

"Lets start with the fact that Alexis punched my daughters face."Ambers mom stood up complaining.

"With all due respect but with what i've heard from others is that there is much more to the story which will uncover in time, secondly please take a seat or this wont be solved. And please refrain from saying Alexis its Alex."Rose shut her down swiftly with not a single stutter in sight, damn that my girl. I smiled widely as Rose defended me.

"Maybe Amber then Alex can explained what happened one at a time?" Rose asked Mrs Clarke.

"Perfect. Amber you first"Mrs clarke gestured towards the bitch.

"Well we were playing football and then it got heated and she just punched me. Out of like no where for like no reason."She said making me scoff.

"And your side Alexi- Alex."

" Well throughout the game she was saying horrible things to Alice, she kept purposely fouling her it was ridiculous. Then at the end of the match she just pushed it too far, if i didn't punch her someone else would. She's just fucking nasty." I groaned.