Dates With Teachers

Alice's point of the view

"Good morning."I heard Ella's rapsy voice pressed against my ear, feeling her arm wrap around my body pulling me into her warm body making me blush slightly.

" Good morning to you too. "I whispered turning in her arms and looking at her. She looked incredible as much as I hated being so vulnerable I couldn't help but say" You look so beautiful when you just wake up"I gave her lips a passionate kiss before feeling her hum against my mouth.

"We have to get ready Alice, otherwise we will be late."Ella tapped my thigh making me remove it from her hip." Hey, don't frown babe I'm not rejecting you're kisses and cuddles I'm actually inviting you to shower with me. "Ella stood up walking to the shower making my frown ease and my eyebrows relax.

God it felt so nice to shower with Ella, being close to someone I generally cared about and just feeling cared for back felt amazing. I guess that's why Alex and I are so close and similar in some ways. We both grew feeling unloved and now we seak it in older sexy women who make use feel happy.

"Can I borrow a hoddie?" I asked Ella.

"Sure pick anyway you'd like." Ella said walking past me and kissing my cheek before going to her hair dryer.

Of course i choose the grey one to go perfectly with my tight black jeans they were slightly ripped at the knees. I stood in the mirror staring at my reflection as I adjusted my hair, running my fingers through it a few times before once again I felt two arms wrap around my waste and a pair of lips kiss my neck.

"You look very sexy." Ella smiled looking at me in the mirror. "Don't hide your blush." She whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek again and grabbing her my keys to throw then at me.

"I guess I'm driving then" I laughed.

Before getting in the car I texted Rose the destination to the greatest double date location. Well less of a date location and more of a cool place to cause chaos with Alex of course.

"How comes you have Rose's number" Ella laughed.

"We are sorta family friends. My mom grew up with her sister and we met a few years ago outside school when I was at this club. This jerk wouldn't leave me alone and she stood up for me and didn't even grass me up at the time. Even though she was my teacher. "Alice explained." Since then she's always been a main support in my life. " I smiled graciously at the thought of having such good friends in my life.

" Right before we get out of this car let's make one thing clear Alice. Be in your best behaviour, i know you're excited even if you keep hiding it but I don't want you behaving like you do in lessons. I don't need to go all miss Tenor on you today." Ella looked at me and spoke gently but some how the gentle voice made me feel even worse.

"You don't need to treat my like a child you know. "I sighed leaning back in the car seat and beeping the horn.

"Alice. I didn't mean it like that I'm sorry I worded it badly. I just meant that I'm still getting to know you outside of school. And let's be honest at school you're a bit of a trouble maker but what I really want to see more of is your sweet side that you try to hide. "Ella explained making me smile slightly.

" Okay okay. Best behaviour. Promise. "I said with puppy dog eyes and patted her thigh before the back door opened. Rose held the door open for Alex as she got and closed the door gently behind them.

" Hello. "Alex said shyly.

" Hiya. So where on earth are to taking us Alice? "Rose joked buckling her belt as did Alex.

" Where's the fun if I tell you two? "I joked watching the shear fear in Alex's eyes."Alex don't worry i won't kill you... At least not yet."  I teased.