From Jungkook's room, you could make out the woods, the dark looming trees that surrounded them made him think of Forks Washington from Twilight. Jimin, Jungkook and Jin had taken a trip up there once, because of a girl who once came through town to visit a family member. She joked that it was like she hadn't really left home at all - it all seemed the same. Gloomy, and everything was too green and too mossy. The woods that seemed to speak to you, calling out your name in whispers on the wind, and luring deep into the greenery. Jimin often found himself forgetting why he went into the woods in the first place. He just got lost and that was a little worrisome because there were bigger and scary things that lurked about the woods that weren't cougars and bears. Monsters hidden in the trees and behind rocks, ready to pounce! at you the first chance they got.

From their little balcony, you could see the beach, the port and the ocean, stretching out as far as they could see. When they couldn't sleep, Jimin and Jungkook would sit out there, cramped together and watch the way the moonlight lit up the waters. They would sit out there until dawn, watching the sunrise, and the boats set sail. The port was always busy in the summer months. Boats docked there 24/7, and most often then not, you could find the local fishermen in the pubs telling bone chilling stories about giant squids and the Kraken. Once there was a man who told stories about sirens and how he'd met one. "She was the most beautiful thing I'd e'er laid me eyes on, and I was 'bout ready ter let her take me ter the bottom of the ocean floor,"

Jimin had grown up on the east side of the village, closer to the coast, and the main part of town. It was much closer to the University and he could stay close to his parents, but he'd always been more drawn to the woods that he had the ocean, and when he graduated, he moved into an apartment in the western end. Jungkook had moved in his senior year of high school - not because his home life was rough, but because he didn't trust himself to live at home with his condition, and didn't want to hurt his family. They didn't know how to handle it, and with a little brother at home, it made the most sense for him to put some distance between them. Especially since he was older. It was perfect for them though, because just as Jungkook needed Jimin, Jimin needed Jungkook. The younger was always helping him with rough mornings.

Sure Jimin missed being closer to home and the ocean. He was used to being lulled to sleep by waves when they crashed against the shore. The woods were too quiet, but it was almost safer for him to be away from the ocean and near the forest.

Almost.

Jungkook let out a loud yawn as he stumbled after Jimin out of their apartment. They could hear the couple from down the hall arguing like usual Despite living in such close proximity to their neighbors, the building had something other apartments didn't. Thich walls. Unlike the paper thin ones at Jin's, neither of them could hear the loud noises that went on outside of their apartment unless they were coming and going. Then they could hear everything. They didn't have too many sleepless nights thanks to the squabbling couple. Their only issues were bad moons and nightmares.

Together, they stepped out into the chilly morning air. Fog had settled in, making it a little hard to see in front of them. The sky had turned a dark grey, and threatened rain, but it was too foggy to see. April was the foggiest month of the year along with being the rainiest. Spring was finally settling in.

Jimin hugged his sweater closer to him, and shot Jungkook an envious look who was completely unaffected by the cold. The younger was dressed; black long sleeve, and jeans. Jungkook was always warm, so he could essentially get away with wearing whatever anything all year round. Hell, he could wear nothing in the winter and he'd still be perfectly fine, which Jimin had seen him do once or twice while walking around their apartment when it was freezing. Jimin shivered, wishing he'd worn another layer, but the rest of his things were in the wash, and he didn't have a raincoat. His had too many holes and had to be thrown out. He had yet to replace it.