𝘅𝗹𝘃. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗰𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘆𝘀

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 )
❛ THE WORLD IS GONNA END ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟴, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     BECAUSE EVELYN had succumbed herself to bed rest for the past week and downed ibuprofen like there was no tomorrow, she was able to heal from her attack fairly quickly.

     since winter was coming, she could wear long sleeves and coats to cover her bruises without being questioned. and with some makeup, the wounds on her face were almost entirely faded.

     but her altercation with beatlemaniacs was the last thing on her mind today, for today is a big day for evelyn and paul.

     today is the only day the band is visiting liverpool during the tour, and though it was slightly last minute, paul didn't think there'd be a better time for evelyn to meet his family and see his childhood home.

     to say that evelyn was nervous about meeting the mccartneys would be an understatement. she had never met her partner's parents before.

     bobby's mother died during childbirth and his father was an alcoholic who grew abusive, so bobby refused to bring evelyn around someone like that.

     and bobby ever spending qaulity time with evelyn's parents was out of the question. they loathed the idea of their daughter marrying a class below them.

     given evelyn's lack of experience with this certain interaction — and never gaining approval from her own parents — she wasn't expecting paul's parents to be any more welcoming.

     "annnd, here we are!" paul exclaimed as they stopped on forthlin road in front of a terraced house.

     "what de ye think?" he asked, his hands placed on her shoulders.

     the red brick was worn now, and flowerbeds of various plants lined the house. the landscaping itself wasn't very spacious as it was squeezed in between the neighboring houses.

     it was quaint and obsolete. and maybe that's what evelyn liked about it.

     it looked like someone actually lived there. every material item in her own childhood home was only to be admired, not to be played with.

     if an outsider walked inside, they wouldn't have concluded that the house was inhabited by a family with two little girls. there wasn't a stain in a sight or a spec of dust on any surface.

     evelyn always felt like she was walking on eggshells in her home. paul's seemed more enjoyable — messy even.

     and she could see the memories paul had made with his brother just by looking at the exterior.