𝘃. 𝗲𝗴𝗴𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 )
❛ TOLD YE SHE WAS FUNNY ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟳, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     EVELYN WAS fast asleep in the amsterdam hotel bed. the last three days had flown by quickly. she only had short conversations with the beatles, mostly observing them from afar so as to have little interaction with them as possible. considering her job was to document everything, her journal was almost completely filled with tedious details all in the span of three days.

     𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺.

     𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳.

𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬.

    𝘱𝘢𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥.

     her eyes shot open from the sound of a loud . . . gong? the ringing made her ear drums rattle and she turned in her bed to find ringo crashing a pair of cymblols next to her face. she was so startled she almost fell out of bed.

"you're joining us for breakfast. we won't take 'no' for an answer." he announced. brian kept encouraging the boys to try and get aqauinted with evelyn to make her stay on tour more enjoyable. and ringo had the right idea, just not the right approach.

     she noticed the sun just starting to peak through the window meaning she had at least another half hour of sleep before they had to be somewhere. being shoved into a car, venue, plane, etc. every hour or so has made evelyn realize just how much sleep she took for granted.

     "this won't make you warm up to me any sooner." she groaned, rolling back over and closing her eyes.

     her comment just motivated ringo to continue banging his cymbals. she covered her ears with her pillow, clutching onto it tightly. her knuckles were turning a ghostly shade of white as anger was boiling up inside her from ringo's rowdyness.

"alright alright!" she yields, jumping out of bed and closing the cymbals in his hands for good. "just stop with that excruciating sound!" a couple veins formed on her forehead.

ringo smiled smugly at his victory. he then turned to melanie in the next bed who was still sound asleep, lightly snoring. "she slept through all of that?"