𝘅𝗹𝗶𝘃. 𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 )
❛ WE WANT PAUL ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟱, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     EVELYN WOKE up sore between her legs — yet again. ever since she and paul had made love for the first time, they've been doing so every chance they got.

     evelyn was convinced paul was some sex god. it was clear he had plenty of experience.

     and though he could be really tender and gentle, he could go all night like an animal.

     nevertheless, evelyn put the slight pain aside and began to get ready for her day.

     she decided to order some food from the authentic french restaurant that was directly attached to the odeon hotel she was currently staying at.

      after pulling a white woolen turtleneck over her head, and stepping into a pair of blue jeans, evelyn tied back her uncombed hair and put on minimal makeup.

     she then exited the bathroom to find paul lying down on the bed watching cartoons on the television; his favorite.

     "i'm gonna go pick up the food," she announced, grabbing her beige wrap coat off of the rack by the front door.

"not without these," he replied, dangling a pair of noir sunglasses in the air.

england rarely ever saw sunlight, especially in the frigid seasons, but evelyn needed to make it difficult for the public to recognize her.

she approached him on the bed and tried to claim the accessory only for him to pull it away out of arm's reach.

he balds up his free hand and curls his index finger, motioning her to lean closer.

evelyn places her hands on her knees and bends over slightly so that their faces were only centimeters apart.

"ye hurry back and we might just have time for another round," he whispered sweetly, referring to yet another lovemaking session.

evelyn felt bolts of lust course through her veins at his words, biting down on her bottom lip and eagerly nodding.

caressing her chin, paul brought her into a sensual kiss while simultaneously giving her the glasses.

they stayed in the position for several seconds, not wanting to be without the other. but alas, evelyn mustered the strength of every muscle in her body to pull away from her beau.

she turned around and slid her glasses over her eyes as paul gave her bum a playful smack, causing a giggle to erupt from her lips.

she then grabbed her purse off the coffee table and quickly exited the room so they could have time to 'relax' before paul's rehearsals.