𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 )
❛ STAY OFF MY NERVES ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟰, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     AFTER AN eight hour flight to copenhagen, evelyn arrived around three in the afternoon. she had been on a dozen plane rides since she traveled often for work, but this plane ride felt different. maybe because she was going to leave the united states for the first time, or maybe because she was going to meet four men she already decided she hated.

     her stomach churned, making her shift in her seat multiple times. her hair was tied up to avoid the heat from forming sweat on the back of her neck. evelyn fox was never nervous, but she was feeling slightly stressed. she still had a lot of work ahead of her.

     the new york times created a team to accompany evelyn on tour. they selected two of the best employees from each of their departments; newsroom, technology, product and design, and, data and insights group. it was clear on her staff's faces that they were more than excited to be apart of the tour and breathe the same air as the beatles!

     "smoking already? we're not even on the ground yet." larry chuckled, referring to the recently lit cigarette between evelyn's lips.

     "oh, don't worry. i have eight more packs to get me through this tour." she replied in all seriousness as she looked at her friend across the plane.

     "at least the first month of the tour." melanie giggles.

     as the plane landed, the beatles drove to the airport, insisted by paul. in the drive over to the airport, brian ( their manager ) was lecturing the boys about being on their best behavior in front of evelyn. he knew how rambuctious the young muscians could be, and he also knew how brutually honest evelyn was.

     larry was the first one off the plane, practically running to greet brian. evelyn took her sweet time, making sure she had all of her belongings taken care of, and a part of her also not wanting to leave the plane. she stood ontop of the stairs of the plane and looked around the airport.

     four young boys, all with the same haircut, stood in a line far away. she couldn't pick out who was who, but then again, she didn't really care for who was who. she walked down the stairs and over to brian while larry was now introducing himself to the boys.

     "'ello, i'm brian epstein, the beatles manager. it's nice to finally meet you." brian cheerfully smiled, his blue-green eyes telling evelyn he was sincere.