➻Chapter 23 - Squeezing The Pain Away.

ADELE'S POV:

I sucked at the air like it had suddenly become thick and was now almost too difficult to draw in. I mean, was Tyler for real right now? I most definitely didn't wanted him to pick a fight at the moment, because for god's sake—I guess he was forgetting we had just escaped from the damned cops!

Both the boys were glaring at each other, wrathfully. Well to be quite honest, Tyler looked more furious. His eyes were pretty readable and I knew his next stage was to smash whatever he could lay his hands on.

"Awfully confident, aren't you?" Tyler roared under his clenched teeth, and the guy narrowed his eyes stepping forward.

"You wanna know your place, kid?" He replied, a look of seethe now displaying on his face while taking another step further, "I'll show you."

Now, only a little distance stopped them from getting fists right into one another's face.

I gulped.

God darn it, I had to stop this!

"Take another step and I can't be held responsible for my actions. Mind you, jackass." Tyler snarled with such hostility oozing out of his mouth. His fists began to clench, and I knew next second I would be witnessing these two almost murdering each other.

"You'd be fun!" The creep exclaimed, and before I knew he lept forward, charging a punch Tyler's way.

I gasped hard and instantly covered my mouth with my palm, totally stupefied.

Holy cow!

But Tyler's reflex kicked in quicker than I thought, and he not only dodged the punch like an ace, but repaid him with a knock on his jaw. The guy groaned in pain and clattered to the floor, holding his jaw.

Fudge! I was utterly blown away.

Of course, it was Tyler freaking Scott we were talking about. A basketball player who was an absolute pro at dodging, and taking the turn instead.

But damn it! This was it! We had to get outta here before Tyler would cause another scene, because hell was I tired! I wasn't even a bit ready for any more drama. I had it enough.

Not only physically, but mentally as well.

By now, people from the dance floor had ceased all their actions and had gathered around to enjoy the drama. Speak of the pressure.

I gradually eyed the guy laying on the floor. He was panting a little, rubbing his jaw but would stand up any minute. I then casted my gaze back at Tyler who was ready to dive back at him again, while giving him a murderous look.

Before Tyler would do anything more horrendous, I hopped right in front of him, and held his shoulders, shaking them as if it would somehow get him back to his senses.

"Stop Tyler! Stop it, damn it!" I frowned but Tyler wouldn't even look at me. His eyes were completely glued onto the guy.

"He's having it from me, Hadwin. Watch."

"Shut up, and look at me!" I demanded, "We're leaving, now!"

Tyler refused to look at me, and still stared dangerously at the guy. My head was exploding at all of this, and I just wanted to be out of here.

The constant stares I received from the people was putting me on the edge. And I knew for a matter of fact that Frederick would be one of them looking at us too. Because come on, apparently the entire club's attention was on us.

This was so fucked up.

"We're leaving now, Tyler Scott! Do you understand?" I yelled one more time and it seemed to work. Tyler finally averted his gaze at me, and I returned him a furious look.