➻Chapter 2 - And It Gets Worst.

ADELE'S POV:

And there Tyler was being what he exactly was. A certified Jerk.

He was leaning against the wall with the person who I loathed the most after Tyler.

Rebecca Stanfield. The girl, who literally was just one of the girls that you wanted to push into a metal locker and bruise all of her faces. She literally was the second in my 'hate' list, probably equal to Tyler but yet Tyler was slightly above her. I hated that guy with a passion.

Well, I suppose you might have gotten an idea of how and what Rebecca was like. She was a leech. A literal clinging leech. Describing Rebecca would go like blonde-headed, russet-colored eyes, and always and forever painted red lips.

She was beautiful, yeah she was. But hey! What was she gonna do about that ugly heart and abusive mouth? The way she buzzed around Tyler left no doubt about how desperate she was. Not only Tyler but, she used to have her eyes on Frederick as well and all the other popular guys and not to forget, the poor quarterbacks.

But now that she had her eyes on Tyler freaking Scott, she was in trouble. Because for heaven's sake, Tyler was just having fun with her, or maybe he might not even be interested. But Rebecca being the stupid she was, wouldn't get the hint. Her bad.

Rebecca would perhaps know when Tyler will even fail to recognise her, once she goes off-limits. Yes, that would happen, because that's exactly how it was with Tyler. Either he only wanted fun, or either he was easily irritated with the clingy girls around him and to which he would walk away as if he were a stranger to you.

How do I know so much about Tyler? Well, come on, now? I knew him since he was a child, and not to forget my unfortunate circumstances. He was my freaking neighbor. So naturally, I would know what kind of a guy he was, better than anyone else.

I rolled my eyes, realizing I had been gawking at them with revulsion for a while now. Rebecca smiled at Tyler in a way that never meant good things, but Tyler didn't return the smile, instead, he rolled his eyes. Well, there you go. Seemed like the jerk wasn't interested.

Rebecca tossed her blonde hair and glanced my way, or more like glared my way. To which, I immediately looked away from them. I knew Tyler then shifted his gaze as well, but I pretended I was totally not looking at them.

It was anyway so disgusting to watch them so close to each other as if they would eat up one another any minute! My god, I mean it was just the start of the day?

"Please get a room, idiots!" I muttered, rubbing my temples and shuffling hurriedly in the hallway with a squicky face, and Nicole smirked waggling her brows.

"Is someone jelly?" She teased and I ceased my stride and twitched my mouth only to reply to her silly question.

"Jealous? Me? Of him? Bless your delusional heart babe!"

Nicole broke into a fits of giggles and I only shook my head resuming my walk towards my class.

The two of us finally entered our class, and ambled to our usual spot. The last bench, of course.

I flumped down on my seat, chucking my bag aside. My shoulders were already sagged, as I was preparing myself for the long day. A really long day.

"I hate lectures!" I groaned, resting my head on the desk when I heard someone calling for me yet again, the voice was deep and joyous. Oh, my god. For fuck's sake, how can somebody be so energetic early in the morning? While I, on the other hand, only felt as if I could be sick at any moment.

I reluctantly raised my head, only to see Bryan marching towards us with a wide grin plastered across his jolly face, and I sighed, waving at him as I threw him a genuine smile.