➻Chapter 30- Be My Boyfriend.

ADELE'S POV:

I gasped lightly as those lips found mine. It took me a moment to collect my composure, but slowly and gradually I returned the kiss, shutting my eyes. It was soft, like a feather, yet it sent a shock through me like lightning and burned me, as if.

Those hands that rested on my waist, holding me in place—now were moved on my jaw, holding my face gently between them while his lips moved smoothly. Those lips were softer than anything I'd known, as they brushed against mine slowly, sending sparks and tingles flying through my entire body. Everything around me was a blur, and it was needless to say this moment had me lose all my senses.

My heart was beating wildly as I bought my hand up, placing it behind his neck mildly for support. Even though it wasn't passionate or fiery, it was enough for me to go weak in my knees. Enough for me to think about it for days.

The moment abruptly came to an end as he ceased, breaking the kiss. My eyes opened but it didn't change a thing. It was still pitch dark and I was desperately trying to know the person standing before me. His face was merely inches away from mine, while our lips touched so slightly, still not over the moment. My hand yet lingered behind his neck due to the kiss, while his hands still rested under my jaw, almost on my neck.

"Who are you?" I managed to whisper lowly, but there was obviously no response. I could only figure out his presence due to his soft breathing on my face and due to the hands that held my face in between them.

My brows knitted deeply when his fingers brushed my neck ever so lightly while he was slowly sliding his hand away from my face. I gulped in anguish taking my hand away as well when the person slowly stepped back, and soon, before I knew, was gone.

It left me to stare blankly in the dark where he stood just seconds earlier. I took a deep breath, standing there, with a gloomy expression.

Who was it?

I'd been kissed before but I could tell this for sure, it was never like this. It was effortlessly sweet and left me feeling senseless. I couldn't help but think how familiar it felt, despite the fact that I literally didn't see the person at all.

Heck, Nicole was right.

A kiss makes you understand a lot of things. This small event had become so special to me, that my mind was still in a haze of it. I just desperately wanted to know the person who made me feel these things only by the touch of his soft lips against mine.

The lights were back on and my eyes instantly squinted due to the sudden light attacking it. Blinking twice, my eyes finally adjusted to the light.

I faintly touched my lips with my fingertips and smiled upon those feelings that surged through me minutes ago. It was so good. Damn, hell.

A deep sigh fled my mouth, as I quickly took a brief glance around so that I don't miss a single man's position. Obviously, no one was in the same position anymore after the lights were back on. Everyone had moved from their places in the dark and it only confused me more as to who could it be.

I started looking for the three expected boys for instance so that my task could be easier at least. My gaze first settled upon Bryan who was sprawled on a single sofa, looking completely unamused by everything.

It definitely meant it wasn't Bryan. He wouldn't look so unbothered and bored after kissing me, that was for sure. Bryan was off the list. I knew he wouldn't kiss me in the first place anyway.

Being analytical, I searched for Tyler and Charles who literally weren't there around no matter how many times I looked.

Great. It was going to be a difficult task, finding this mystery boy who gave me the best kiss of all time.