➻Chapter 13 - Hug Me Right Now.

ADELE'S POV:

"Beep Beep!", "Beep Beep!"

Goes my alarm clock again, doing its pathetic job of ruining my sleep every morning!

I grudgingly snooze it and stumblingly sit upright on the bed with my eyes half open, and half shut, as I tie the bird's nest on my head into a bun.

"MORNING!!" Screams my brother, Jake, on top of his voice barging right into my room like a complete psychopath, making me flinch and violently open my eyes wide.

When I don't respond for a second, because of him crazily barging in my room, he grasps a pillow and thwacks right on my face, making my head spin.

Oh goodness, is this the start of my day?!

"What the heck? Maaaan, what is your problem?" I groan, grabbing the same pillow and firing it back on him, but he dodges it pretty well, and snickers at my complete fail performance.

Jake walks to me tossing the pillow aside, but his smile slips instantly the next moment.

"Um, Adele? What's wrong with your shirt?" he questions, and this time I actually blench, getting totally out of my beauty sleep when I finally realize it was Tyler's shirt!

Dead.

"Wh-what do you mean what's wrong? It's Nicole's shirt! And I borrowed it from her!" I reply after a long pause of thinking for excuses and Jake creases his brows.

"Nicole's shirt? I guess I have seen it before!" He says scratching his chin, making my heart pump ten times faster than its usual speed, "It's definitely not yours."

Oh, Lord! Adele come on, think of something before he recognizes it!

"Wh-what kind of crazy are you, Jake! First shouting and barging in my room like a psycho and now firing senseless questions at me? What do you want!?" I scowl, curling my hand into fists, ready to throw cannonballs at him if questions anymore.

He finally lets out a loud laugh, rubbing my arm, "Alright, relax!" he says and I let out a long sigh of relief, letting my body relax.

"Um, anyway," Jake continues as his tone sounds more serious now, and I arch my brows looking at him.

"Adele, I have decided." He nods gnawing on his lips and I tilt my head with a question mark plastered on my face.

"Yes? What did you decide?"

"I'll try talking to Isabelle once," He mumbles scratching his forehead and a wide grin spreads across my lips.

Oh ultimately, his brain is on right track!

"Oh, yes! Seriously?" I beam throwing my arms up and shaking my body in glee and a chuckle escapes his mouth.

"Come on, Mom's calling you for the breakfast," he utters squishing my cheeks and I shrug.

"Ew Jake, stop being cheesy with me!" I chortle pulling his hand away and he grins punching my shoulders.

"Is this okay now?" He chuckles.

But before I hit back he jolts straight towards the door winking and marching out, and I just throw a smile as he shuts the door.

Phew. What a morning.

I sigh rolling out of the bed and straight into the washroom for the morning shower.

Unbuttoning the shirt I look at it holding it in front of me, "You almost killed me today, Jerk's shirt!" I murmur and instantly roll my eyes, folding it as I keep it aside.