➻Chapter 19 - Karma Is A Bitch.

TYLER'S POV:

I staggered back to the couch, and plopped down beside Hadwin who was staring at the stuff which I had placed on the table before she came. And reading the expression on her face, it seemed like she was trying to figure out what it was.

Darn it, woman. Those were damn party poppers and sprays?

"What are you looking at like that? Haven't you seen party poppers and snow sprays ever in your life?" I finally spoke, causing Adele to snap her head at me, whilst shooting a dead causing glare at me.

"What are we? Like 14?" Adele snapped, throwing her head back and releasing a sigh, "Party poppers, Tyler? Seriously, freaking party poppers?"

I rolled my eyes, "What else do you want me to bring for a birthday party then? A club?"

"You're ridiculous."

"You're such a drama. Damn it."

"I swear, you're so bad at this, Tyler!" Adele shook her head, narrowing her eyes at me, "Like really? Haven't you been to a birthday party before? We are planning no kids party, you idiot! Party poppers and spray? My god! That is so dumb."

I passed a tongue over my lips, and pushed my hair back tugging it tight, while sighing in exasperation. I was so done with this girl. SO DONE. Of course, I had been to parties before. But organising a surprise party? Like, what the hell.

"Fine. You tell me, genius. If not these, what are we supposed to do then?" I threw a mocking smile at her, to which she raised her brows.

"Well..." Adele looked at me, as if trying to think of something, and I lifted one of my brows giving her a look. Bravo, seems like the genius had no ideas, "I don't have any ideas right now. But let me think of something. I am sure I'll come up with something exciting and not something like kids."

Annoyed, I crossed my arms over my chest, "Oh, wow. You will come up with something exciting?" I chuckled, "Sick joke."

"Ugh, jerk! Will you let me think?"

"No, I won't. Don't pressure your little brain. There ain't nothing coming out of it!"

"For God's sake, will you shut up for a moment? I am trying to think of something!"

"And what if I don't?" I smirked, releasing my arms. I so loved annoying her.

"If you don't, I swear I'll knock the living shit out of you, Tyler!" Adele growled throwing her hands up in the air.

"You will what? Knock me?" I coughed, concealing the urge to laugh out loud. My smirk grew wider at the thought that I could take this moment to give her a little tease. After all, I do had an effect on her. "And how will you do that, genius?" I muttered, scooting closer towards her, and she immediately let out an audible gasp, looking at me completely surprised.

I threw a wink at her, while my lips pulled into a mischievous grin. Hadwin immediately moved back on the couch, while I was skidding closer towards her until she hit the end and I locked her within, with my arms placed on the arm rest.

Hadwin gulped and gave me a puzzled look as if something had gotten into me all of a sudden, and I grinned, trying to contain my laughter.

She never shuts up, and this was probably the best way to shut her up.

Viola, so fun.

I was about to tease Adele a little more, when her startled face was soon replaced with a wicked one. Her lips twisted into a fishy smirk, while her hand extended towards the table grasping the snow spray.