Chapter Thirty Four {Tour problems}

LITTLE BIT OF NAUGHTY LAUREN AND DINAH TIME! IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ SKIP TOO THE ***

Lauren's Pov:
It was about 10:00 in the morning when Dinahs and I's alarm goes off. Last night our whole family played games and ate good food. It was a lot of fun for everyone.

Today we had a meeting with management and a doctors appointment to get Ally's stitches removed so it was a pretty busy day.

Luckily though we had a surprise for the girls and that was that we were going to go to our Cabin which would be fun, but right now we had to get going.

I kiss Dinahs neck and she groans. "Come on bub we have our meeting to go to with management".

She rolls over and wraps her leg over my hip. "My beautiful girl" she says with a rasp. I kiss her lips and smile widely. "Let me take you on a date sweet girl". She blushes and says "what're we going to do baby"?

I start to give her a hickey and she says "baby we have to go". "Shhh, let me take care of you mi amor" I say quietly.

I straddle her and start to suck her neck all around leaving marks everywhere while she rubs my body all around. I slowly move down her body and finally get to my treasure chest and start to lick and suck all around.

She moans out and I continue licking her G spot. Her breathing picks up along with moaning which signals me she's about to reach her climax and I stop. She breaths out and says "Lauren, please please". I grip her thighs and say "I want to hear you beg baby".

She starts to beg me continuously until I go back down on her and lick her fastly until she reaches her climax in my mouth. I eat her all up as she moans loudly and finally I stand up.

I wipe my mouth and say "never gets old hearing your pathetic mouth moan for me to let you cum". She looks at me breathlessly and I smirk.

She stands up with shaking legs and I say "go get cleaned up baby". She smiles and walks away with bright red cheeks.

Mannn am I ready for the day.

***

I go to Camilas room and see her already awake. "Why are you awake little one"- she cuts me off and says "you and Dinah don't know how to quietly have sex Lauren". I start to laugh and say "ya know missy? You have no right to say we don't know how to be quiet cause you and Skyler are louder than New York City". She starts to laugh and I smile. "We have to leave in an hour or so, so make sure you're ready doll".

She nods and I go to Normani's room. She's awake too. Damnit Dinah.

Normani looks up at me and starts to laugh hysterically. "Shut up Mani, get ready we have to leave in an hour or so". She wipes the tears from her eyes from laughing so hard.

I flip her off and walk to Ally's room. The girls not even in there. I look around until I see her in her bathroom doing her makeup. "I didn't expect you to be awake peanut". "I didn't expect to be hearing moaning at 10:00 in the morning" she snaps back.

I start to laugh and say "Ally shut up". She giggles and am about to say when we're leaving but she says "I know I know".

I chuckle and walk to Dinahs and I's room. I strip off my clothes and go get in the shower with her. She wraps her arms around me and whispers "you're absolutely perfect bebe". I blush and she starts to wash my hair and body.

I relax into her arms and she mumbles "there you go my love, just relax".

She washes my body gently and scrubs my hair very comfortingly.After our shower I say "thank you my love, that was nice". She wraps her arms around my waist from behind and says "anything for my girl".