Chapter Twenty Nine {Part Two}

Warning: This Chapter contains Drug and Alcohol use, I know that can be a Trigger for some people so please read with caution if it is.

This chapter does also contain  smut towards the end ;) Enjoy my loves.

***

It had been a week since everything happened. Normani wanted nothing to do with Dinah and Lauren, Camila felt nothing but guilt, and Ally was falling apart all over again.

Lauren finishes putting the last toy in Ally's newly built nursery and locks and shuts the door. She slides down the door and pulls her knees to her chest.

She starts to cry and feels arms wrap around her. "Shh, babe just take a deep breath. I don't want you to have a panic attack" Dinah says.

Lauren lays her head on Dinah's chest and says "I want my family back". Dinah rubs her girlfriends back and says "I know mamas. I do too".

They both sigh and here the doorbell echo through the house. Lauren gets up and runs to the door hoping to see one of her little ones but sees Simon.

He walks in and says "what the hell is going on"?

Dinah walks down the stairs and says "what do you mean"? "I mean I saw Ally out and i'm wondering why you guys let her out" Simon says.

Lauren furrows her eyebrows and says "I mean we told you what happened". Simon sighs and says "well she was doing something...bad".

Flashback from two nights ago:
(Ally's point of view)
I down my 4th beer for the night and one of my friends Charlie says "Alls come upstairs with us". I nod and grab his arm to hold my balance. We walk upstairs and into the room filled with smoke.

He sits me down and says "when was the last time you've smoked Marijuana"? I shrug and say "i've been clean from it for four or five years". Alyssa (my bestfriend) says "Ally, you don't need to do this".

I roll my eyes and say "you know my situation". Alyssa says "Yah. I know what's going on but I know if you go to Dinah and Lauren they can help. And you KNOW what ways i'm talking about". I sigh and say "but the alcohol isn't even helping. Maybe the marijuana will".

She runs her hand through her hair and says "the other way is healthier. And I know you know it's true".

"It's not like I can just fucking go back"! I yell. "Whatever Ally. Then fucking smoke". She storms out of the room and I say "give me the fucking pen".

Charlie tosses it to me and I take one big long hit. I continue to hit it until it runs out and Jadon says "jesus Ally. That's enough".

I start to laugh and say "i'm getting food. I'll be back". I walk out of the room and stumble down the stairs. I walk out the door of the bar and run into someone. I fall down and hear "Ally"?! I look up to see Simon and say "watch where you're fucking going". I stand up and he says "have you been smoking"?

I roll my eyes and say "you can figure that out yourself".

He says "little girl why are you out right now". "You fucking know why! Camila said she doesn't like me being in that family so I left" I say with frustration.

Simon sighs and says "come on. Let's go and talk". He grabs my hand and I say "no! They don't want me! They never have and they never will".

He kneels down and says "Allison. They love you and they adore you. They miss you like crazy".

I start to cry and he says "come on". I follow him to the car and start to explain everything that's been going on.