Chapter two {doctor visits and accidents}

Dinah's point of view:
I turn around and she says "A-Ally okay"? I run over and say "shh baby...she's not really okay, but we need to go to the hospital, okay"?

She says "o-okay. Camsy tis sick". Lauren says "what do you mean sweetheart"? She fiddles with her fingers and says "she t'rew up".

Lauren's eyes go wide and she says "why didn't you tell us"?! Normani says "A-Ally bear hurt". Lauren sighs and gives me Ally. She runs out of the room and I say "baby do you want help changing"? She nods sadly and I place Ally on my hip and grab Normani's hand.

I bring her into her room and say "what do you want to wear big girl"? She says "mama I wear leggings 'nd a shirt"?

I nod and say "but you have to wear your coat and some ugh boots, because it's snowy". She nods and I grab a black pair of leggings with a pink long sleeve shirt. I say "do you want help princessa"?

She shakes her head and I say "okay. Your coat and boots are downstairs so i'll help you then". She nods and I walk out of the room, leaving the door a crack open. Ally says "Dj"?

I say "yeah baby"? She grips my shirt and says "I don't wanna go to the doctors". I rub her back and say "I know...but it's for your safety".

She whines and puts her pacifier back into her mouth. I walk down the stairs and see Camila asleep in the baby swing, while Lauren was cleaning up some puke. I sigh and say "what happened"?

She says "she puked from crying so much. She's not sick, but she's asleep now". I nod and say "did you talk to her"? Lauren nods and says "yes, but she still needs to apologize to Normani and you".

I nod and say "we gotta get going". Lauren nods and I place Ally on the couch. She starts whimpering and I say gently "shhh good girl". Normani walks down the stairs and I notice her pants on backwards. I chuckle, but say "wow what a big girl". She giggles and runs over to me.

I say "let's just fix your pants, okay"? She nods and I bring her into the kitchen and fix them. I walk back in and Lauren has Camila in her arms. I say "oh. You already changed her". She nods and I grab there coats and shoes.

Ally had already changed herself into some leggings and a shirt.

I crouch down and say "Ally, can I put a jacket on you"? She shakes her head and I say "your going to become a popsicle though"

I crouch down and say "Ally, can I put a jacket on you"? She shakes her head and I say "your going to become a popsicle though". She giggles and I smile. I hadn't heard her giggle for so long.

I grab her a coat that we had bought, but she hadn't worn yet. I put it onto her and Lauren says "I'm gonna strap the girls in, can you get the backpack"?

I nod and grab a bottle from the fridge, I put it into the backpack and pick up Ally. She starts to cry and I say "shhhh. I will be with you the whole time".

I walk outside and she puts her head into my neck. Lauren walks in and says "we need to hurry, there is a storm coming". I nod and put our bag into the car. Camila was in her car seat and Normani was in her her booster, which was in the back of the car. We had a van and Normani loves sitting in the back.