Chapter Thirteen {Christmas}

{I am so sorry for the long wait but after finally getting an idea I made  the chapter and right now where I am it's 11:20 pm so I promise a new chapter for tomorrow and it's all worth it because then next two chapters are pure fluff}

Dinah's point of view:
       Once we'd got the babies to bed, Lauren had a surprise for me. She grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom. I see rose petals all over with candles lit everywhere.

I smile and say "babe! You didn't have to do this"! She smiles and says "well...that night at the hotel we had some fun cuddling in the tub so"...

I chuckle and look her in the eyes. She nods slowly and we both quickly taking off our clothes. I get in and she gets in next to me. I smile and I scratch my nails through her scalp.

She says "after about a week with everything going on this is all I needed". I smile and say in a relaxed tone "thank you so much Lo". She nods and lays her head on my chest.

I kiss her forehead and she looks up at me. I slowly kiss her soft lips and she grips my head. We quickly get out of the tub, dry off a little, and run to the room kissing.

We get on the bed and she runs her hands over my thighs. She kisses my neck and I start to kiss her harder. She pushes me against the wall and licks my neck. I chuckle and say "Lo! I'm ticklish"!

She hits my ass and I say "ouch! Now I know how the babies feel when you spank them". Lauren gasps and says "D! You totally just ruined the moment".

I kiss her neck not caring what she said and she moans but says "let's go to...bed". I nod and we get under the covers forgetting about being naked and forgetting about the mess.

~next morning

As I look over to see Lauren making coffee, I guiltily walk over. I wrap my arms around her stomach and kiss her neck. She chuckles and I say "sorry about last night".

She turns around and my grip tightens. She says "don't be! I had a lot of fun and it's not like we can only do it one night". I laugh and we kiss. She says "let's go get the babies".

I nod and we walk to the room. We open the door and see Camila with a cookie in her hand and Normani holding a barbie doll while passed out on the ground. My mouth hangs open as I look at Lauren and she laughs. Whiles she gets them to wake up I rub Ally's belly and she starts to stretch.

I smile and put her pacifier in her mouth. She looks up at me while sucking on it and I pick her up. I say "did you sleep good"? She nods and I kiss her forehead. Camila runs out of the room but I pick her up.

She whines and I laugh. I say "let's go change". She nods and I place her on the ground. Normani runs over and I kiss her forehead. She smiles and we walk to our room. Camila hops on the bed and Normani does the same. I place Ally down and she rubs her eyes.

I smile and Mila says "come on mommies"! Lauren playfully rolls her eyes and starts to change Camila. I start to change Normani and she giggles.

I chuckle and say "Lo your doing hair". She nods and I pat Normani's butt. I say "go to mommy and get your hair done". She nods and I start to change Ally's diaper. I put on her onesie and some pants.