Chapter Thirty Two {Part Five}

Lauren and Dinah pull up to the bar (again the same night) and Ally nibbles on her thumb. Dinah wanted to trust Lauren with this, but she didn't know if it was going to work or not. She wished that her little girl was asleep between Lauren and her but she wasn't.

Instead they were parked in front of the old bar that they despised with all their might. Ally says "o-okay, bye bye". Lauren and Dinah say "goodbye babygirl. Text us or call us if you need anything. Okay"? She nods hesitantly and gets out of the car.

She gets out of the car and looks back one last time before walking into the bar. Dinah sighs and mumbles "this better fucking work Lauren".

"It will babe! You don't need to be like this"- "well I sort of do, we just dropped her back off at the bar we hate Lauren" Dinah says frustratingly. She was starting to regret her decision and she just wanted to be home with her little one.

Lauren rubs Dinahs thigh and says "I know I know, it'll be okay mi amor". Dinah sighs and nods. Lauren knew what she was doing and Dinah wanted so badly to trust her but she just couldn't right now.

***
Ally walks into the bar and whimpers. She was in between headspaces and didn't know if she wanted to be here. One of the kids from the room (mark) walks over and says "there you are! We've been looking everywhere for you".

She nods and he goes to grab her hand but she pulls away. She looks at the floor and he says in a gentle voice "hey, what's wrong"? Ally just looks away and Alyssa walks over. "Why are you back here"?

Ally doesn't respond to either of them but instead walks over to the bar and says "can I just get a beer"? The guy nods and gives her one.

Ally starts to drink it and sighs. She would rather have her mamas milk right now, not a beer. Alyssa walks over to the small girl and says "Ally, baby look at me". Ally looks at her and says "what".

Alyssa sighs and pulls a strand of Ally's hair behind her ear. She says "why are you back babygirl"? Ally sighs and says "Lauren allowed me to come back". Of course Alyssa knew that, that wasn't the case and they were obviously up to something.

She says "okay, how about we put the beer down". Ally nods and throws it. Alyssa sighs and says "don't go in that room. Okay"?

Ally rolls her eyes and says "you're not the boss of me. So stop acting like it". Alyssa just sighs and walks away. "Ally! Come on we're going to play a game" Mark says. Ally just places her head on the counter of the bar and says "go 'way".

Mark says "come onnn, i'll carry you if I have too". Ally says "No. Stop".

Ally was irritated and trying to control her headspace. It had only been about 3 weeks since she got out of her trance and it was still difficult sometimes to control it.

She rubs her finger and Alyssa says "do you need some medicine doll"? Ally shakes her head and mumbles "i'm going upstairs". She starts to walk up the stairs and into the room. Everyone smiles and Mark says "look who decided to join us".

Ally rolls her eyes and says "is there any weed left"? Someone tosses her a dab pen and she lays on the old couch. Ally looks around and sighs. Why would they allow her to just come back here...especially after everything they did to get her back...

She tears up and just wipes them away. Mark sits next to Ally and says "legit what's wrong baby"- "Don't you dare call me that" Ally says.

Mark throws his hands in the air and says "woah woah someone's feisty tonight". She rolls her eyes and says "shut the fuck up M"- Mark proceeds to cut her off by grabbing the poor little girl by the neck and whispers in her ear "don't you ever tell me to shut the fuck up".

She tears up and says "o-okay". He lets go and everyone looks at them. Ally holds back a sob and pulls her legs up to her chest.

Text us or call us if you need anything kept replaying in her head. She slowly gets up and is about to walk out the door when she hears "where are you going Allison".

Mark gets up and she says "i-it's none of your business". "Be back in 5 minutes then" Mark says.

Ally walks down the stairs quickly and starts to look for Alyssa. She finally finds the woman outside having a cigarette and lets out a cry. Alyssa immediately puts the cigarette out in a ash tray and says "sweetheart what happened". Ally climbs onto her lap and says "I-I want Dj and Lolo".

Alyssa wraps her arms around the small girl and sends a quick text to Dinah that says "Come quick. Something happened to Ally".

Dinah and Lauren weren't even home when they got the text message. Panic fills Dinah's body and she says "turn around. Something happened to our baby".

Lauren quickly makes a very illegal u-turn and Dinah says "Damnit Lauren. This is why I didn't want to do this"! Lauren sighs and says "Dinah I-I know. But at least she texted us".

The plan that Lauren thought of was too drop the little girl back off and she'll realize that she needs her family...Lauren felt super guilty because she didn't want something bad to happen to her baby. "Fuck! Alyssa's not responding anymore" Dinah says.

Dinah knew better than to take her anger out on Lauren. She had agreed to do it so she couldn't be mad.

After what felt like hours but was only about 20 minutes, Alyssa sees a car speed up to the bar. Dinah gets out quickly and Ally sobs and says "m-mama"! Dinah quickly takes the petite little girl into her arms and says "shh shh shh. I'm right here".

Dinah starts to pat her back and walk back and forth. Lauren gets out of the car and starts to talk to Alyssa.

"What happened" Lauren asks worriedly. Alyssa sighs and says "one of the guys in there choked her, and she got really scared cause I think she's in between headspaces". Lauren nods and walks over to Ally.

She says "lemme see your neck babygirl". Ally shakes her head and says "h-home. I wanna go home". Dinah nods and says "okay okay. Shhhh".