Chapter Twenty Eight {Part One}

Quick A/N: The next few chapters are in different parts and I have been working extra hard on these. I am in love with these chapters and I might do a double update today since the chapters are already done. But I also have a little surprise for you guys when the book ends that I cannot WAIT for. I love you guys so much and I hope you enjoy :) 💛

              (Third Person POV)
Ally's finger had gotten worse through out the night, since the pain medication was wearing off. Her cries echo through Dinah and Lauren's room and Dinah was trying everything to calm the poor baby down.

"The medicine should be kicking in soon littleone" Dinah says stressfully. She continues to rock Ally back and fourth and after 15 minutes or so, her cries subside. Dinah sighs in relief and Lauren says "dinners done babe".

Dinah nods and says "how about some nummies babygirl". Ally nods and kisses her mama's cheek. Dinah walks down the stairs holding her little girl and into the kitchen.

"Hi mama"! Camila yells happily. Dinah smiles and says "Hi baby girl". Camila giggles and Dinah places Ally in her high chair. She does up the harness and puts the tray on the high chair.

Lauren puts the plates on the table which consisted of spaghetti, garlic bread and salad. Dinah gives each girl a plate and Normani says "thankies mommy and mama".

Dinah and Lauren smile and say "of course princess".

Everyone digs in and Ally was already a mess. The room was filled with giggles and laughter. No one even expected what was going to happen that night...

After dinner Dinah and Lauren sent the three little girls upstairs to play in the toy room while they finished picking up dinner.

Lauren comes behind Dinah and wraps her arms around her waist. She says "hello my hot little babes". Dinah blushes and says "stoppp Laurennn". Lauren laughs and says "it's the truth. You're mine and all mine".

Dinah turns around and says "I really just want to top you right now". Lauren bites her lip and says "It's cute how you think you can just top me". Dinah blushes and says "I have before"!

Lauren laughs and says "Once. Once mamas. It was adorable when you did". Dinah blushes and hides behind her hands while Lauren just taunts her (jokingly of course).

They continue to mess around until they hear "stop it you brat" from camila screaming.

Dinah raises her eyebrows and they both quickly walk up the stairs. Ally was on Camila's giant teddy bear she got for Christmas and Camila was trying to pull her off.

Lauren rushes over and says "hey hey what's going on". She picks up Camila and Camila starts to cry and kick her feet. It was her teddy bear not Ally's and she was mad that her mommy wasn't understanding that!

"it's my teddy! Not hers"! Camila yells frustratingly. Ally sticks her tongue out at Camila making her even more mad and Dinah says "hey! Little girl no that isn't okay to do". She picks up Ally and smacks her bottom.

"Haha" Camila yells. Lauren and Dinah didn't know what was up with Camila tonight. Now yes Camila could sometimes be difficult but she was never a brat, and she definitely was being one right now.

"Babygirl we can share Teddybear" Lauren says. Camila starts to cry harder and says "Nuh uh! It's mine! She has all of those toys! Mr Bear is the only thing I have that isn't hers"!

Lauren sighs knowing that there was some jealousy going on and says "okay okay littleone. Take a deep breath. You have plenty of stuff that isn't sissy's".

Camila rubs her eyes and shakes her head upset. Normani watches while feeding her baby doll a bottle and says "mama Mila tired"!

Dinah nods and Lauren says "let's go give you a bath mija".