Chapter Sixteen {rough morning}

I'm sorry guys...

Lauren's point of view:
I wake up at 6:00 and sigh. All the babies slept with Dinah and I. Not surprisingly knowing they were wanting comfort. I say in my raspy voice "okay girls. Wake up". They all groan and hide behind Dinah besides Ally who just lays on her back sucking on her thumb.

I laugh and pick her up. She whines and I say "we get to go on tour guys! Isn't it fun"?! They whine but Dinah sits up and says "come on girls! Let's go! Chop chop"! Normani says "jus' wanna sleep".

Dinah sits Normani up and say "girls i'm not joking. Come on". Camila kicks her feet madly and Dinah says "no Mila". I sigh and say "i'm gonna count to three...One". No movement. "Two"! No movement. "Three".

They both sit up and Camila starts to cry. I say "okay Mani. You know the drill". She tiredly walks out of the room and Dinah says "what's wrong Mila"? She says "I-I don't want to go back to th-the hospital"!

My heart breaks and Ally looks up from my neck. She crawls onto the bed and wipes Camila's tears. Camila chuckles and Dinah says "I will make sure you get enough sleep hunny. Even if the producers say no".

She nods sadly and Ally says "nd SiSi isn't 'ean any'ore". I chuckle and Camila smiles. I say "go get ready, okay"? She nods and walks out of the room. I have tears in my eyes but push them back. Ally says "I go nigh nigh".

I chuckle and she hides under the blanket. Dinah says "oh no! Where did she go"?! Ally giggles and Dinah says "is my bed talking! Ahh"! Ally pulls the blanket out from over her and says "tis me mama". She chuckles and Ally makes grabby hands for me.

I pick her up and say "okay. I need big girl Ally". She looks up with teary eyes and I say gently "shhhh, how about you go get dressed"? She shakes her head and says "wanna cuddle"!

I pat her back and place her on the ground. She starts to cry and I pat her butt. She runs away to Dinah and I sigh in frustration.

Dinah says "no ma'am. I will change your diaper but I need you to change yourself". She falls on the ground crying and Dinah says "Allison. I told you last night my promise. Get your butt in your room right now".

She looks up with trembling lips and says "I-I sorry mama"! Dinah sighs and picks her up. I give her a sympathetic smile and she walks out of the room.

Dinah's point of view:
I rub Ally's back and lay her on her bed. I say "it's okay. I know your tired". I leave her shirt on and grab some of the training panties. I take off the wet diaper and wipe her down.

I put the underwear on her and say "okay sweetheart. Can you do everything by yourself now"? She nods nervously and says "okay, I will be in my room, so come get me if you want help okay"?

She nods sadly and I gently cup her jaw. I say "hey, do you want to come in the car with me"? She nods and I kiss her forehead.

I walk out of the room and see Camila with five suitcases. One of shoes, One of bows, One of clothes, One of beauty essentials, and one of little things.

I laugh and say "no Mila, you know you can't do that"! She giggles and says in a whiny voice "I want all of it". I chuckle and say "okay hun. Your can mix your bows with beauty essentials, you don't need that many shoes, and then you can have two suitcases of clothes. You know this".

She sighs and says "what about my little stuff"? I give her a look and she says "I want my own things though". I say "Camila. We already have our plan. If I have to tell you again headspace or not you will go in timeout".

She says "Dj"! I pinch her cheek and walk out of the room. I go to Normani's room and see her asleep. I sigh and say "Normani! Get up". She jumps up but starts to cry. I walk over and say "what's wrong baby"? She says "i'm tired"!