part 2

WE BEGAN THE tour after my introduction to Mal and Evie. We start with the garden, where my father's statue stands. Ben claps his hands and Dad changes from King to the beast. A scream is heard from behind me, I turn to see Jay holding Carlos

"Carlos, it's okay. Our father wanted his statue to morph to remind us that anything is possible," I said, giving him a soft smile.

"Does he shed much?" Mal asks.

"Mom won't let him on the couch," Ben smiles and continues to walk. Everyone else walks besides Carlos, he was so fascinated by the statue that he decided to play around with it.

"Come on, Carlos!"

We arrive at the dormitories. It was full of spirit and laughter as the Auradon kids ran around the halls. "So is there any magic here in Auradon? Wands and things like that?" Mal brings up.

My body stiffens. Not many people know about my magic, only Ben, My parents, and Fairy Godmother. We'll get to that later.

"It does exist, but it's retired," Ben says standing in front of the room.

"Most of us here are just ordinary mortals," I pip in.

"Who happens to be Kings and Queens," Mal shrugs.

"That's right! Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years," Audrey says as she makes Ben put his arm around her. I roll my eyes at the action.

Ben's eyes float up to the stairs, so my gaze follows him as I see Doug talking to his bandmates, "Doug. Doug, come down," Ben says.

Doug smiles and comes down the stairs, "This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you to your dorms," I say introducing Doug.

Ben walks further to the group, "I'll see you later, okay? And if there is anything you need, feel free to-" he says staring at Mal the entire time but gets interrupted by Audrey, "Ask Doug"

"This keeps getting creepier," I mutter to myself.

"Tell me about it," Carlos whispered beside me, I smile at him. Ben blankly stares at the two girls then chuckles awkwardly. The couple leaves, leaving me, Doug, and the VKS. I stay to help Doug with the rest of the tour.

"Hey, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and.." Doug starts to name his uncle, but something catches his eye. Or should I say someone, "Heigh-ho,"

"Evie. Evil Queen's daughter," she introduces. I cleared my throat seeing Doug getting nervous.

"Okay. So classes. We have already put you in requirement classes. History of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the internet, and remedial goodness 101," I say reading the list Doug was reading.

"Let me guess. New class?" Mal said as she bites a chip. Doug and I nod, not knowing what to say.

"Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms," Mal says walking up the stairs Doug walked down earlier.

"Uh, the dorms are that way," I say pointing the opposite way. As they were running down the stairs, Doug was repeating the other dwarfs' names.

"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and.." Doug says forgetting the last one.

"Sneezy," Carlos said patting him on the back. I laugh at Doug as his face fills with realization.

I decided to let Mal and Evie get settled in, so I went to my room to meet with Lonnie.

"Hey, Bella," Lonnie says from her bed.

"Hey" I replied setting my papers on my bed.

"How are the VKS?" She asked setting her pen down.

"Not too bad. Just a little bit on edge, but okay," I smiled.

"Any cute boys?" She asked with a smirk.

"Only you would want to know, Lon," I laughed slightly, "I'm about to go meet up with them right now if you want to come,"

She shook her head, "No thanks. Next time for sure," She smiled.

I smiled back and walked out of the room to Evie and Mal's room, I knocked on the door, "Anyone in?" I asked.

"Come in!" someone called from the other side of the door. I walked in to see Mal laying on her bed and Evie at her vanity set.

"So, what do you think?" I asked, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Too pink," Mal mumbled from the bed.

"Don't worry, I've never liked it either," I whispered to Mal while Evie walked around the room. Mal cracked a smile.

"I'll be on my way now. It's getting late," I lightly smiled at them and walked out the door, closing it lightly.

As I walked down the hall, I saw Ben. He stopped me quickly, "How are the girls?" Ben asked.

"Great, and the boys?" I asked.

"Carlos is currently destroying his video games right now," Ben chuckled.

"Great news," I laughed. Ben looked at me for a second, "What?"

"How are your powers?" Ben asked.

I bit her lip. My powers had been hidden from everyone except Ben, Fairy Godmother, her parents, and sadly, Audrey. When Ben and I were born, my heart almost gave out. Fairy Godmother saved me by giving me powers.

"I only used them on Chip, like I always do," I said. I hated how worried Ben got when it came to my powers. "Go get some sleep,"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

( AUTHORS NOTE )
i'm happy to be back everyone :) updates will hopefully be better during Christmas break if i randomly go into the third person, I apologize. the other books I have are in the third person