part 4

"WE'RE DOING THIS again?" I asked as Lonnie dragged me down the hallway, "We got caught last time!"

"I need some cookies!" Lonnie said as she laughed. I rolled my eyes but laughed anyway, "Fine but we have to be quick"

We entered the kitchen and were surprised to see the VKs, "Well hello there,"

Mal scrambled to close the book in front of her while the other 3 tried to act normal, "Hey what's up?"

"Lonnie wanted some cookies," I answered.

"That's funny cause we're-" Carlos began but Jay elbowed his side.

"Glad that I caught you, Mal. All the girls want you to do their hair!" Lonnie says, Mal awkwardly laughs.

"So are you making cookies too?" I said easing the tension.

"Yeah nothing special," Mal says as Lonnie looks at the bowl and decides to dip her finger into the bowl.

The VKs tried to stop Lonnie from doing so, "What?" She asked, "I'm not gonna double dip,"

"Do you uh...feel anything?" Evie asks.

"Yeah, like it might be missing something?" Mal asks. Jay smirks and steps towards Lonnie.

"Hey," Jay attempts to flirt. Lonnie did not look impressed.

"Could use some chips," She stated. I smile and walk towards the pantry.

"Chips?" Jay mutters.

"And those are..." Mal trails off.

"Chocolate chips. The most important food group," I respond as I grab the bowl of chips. I walk towards Mal and sprinkle some into the batter.

"Didn't your moms ever make you guys chocolate chip cookies?" Lonnie asks, "Like, when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and-" Lonnie's smile was wide as she talked about the feeling but it dropped when she sees the Isle of the Lost kid's faces, "Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"It's different where we're from," Mal states sadly.

"I didn't know you had it that rough. I thought even villains love their kids," I sigh. The faces of the VKs fell at the thought.

"How awful," Lonnie said as she started to tear up.

Mal looks up and sees the tear on Lonnie's face. She quickly wiped it off her face and put it into the bowl, "Yeah, well, big bummer, but we have to get these in the oven, so thank you so much for coming by. Really, really have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow. Evil dreams," Mal says as she pushed us out of the room.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I was at my locker grabbing my English book as Carlos came to my locker, "What's up?"

"I have something for you," He said smiling. I close my locker and look at him. He holds out a bag with a cookie in it, "Saved one for you,"

I smile, "Thanks, Carlos!" I take the bag from him and open it, "Ooh, did you guys add more chocolate chips?"

"I might have gone overbored," He smiled. I take a small bite and my eyes widened.

"These are amazing!" I say.

"How do you feel?" Carlos asks.

"Fine" I laugh.

"Do you like them?" Carlos asks.