part 1

ONCE UPON A time long, long ago...Well more like 20 years ago

Belle married her beast in front of thousands of her close personal friends, big cake. Instead of a honeymoon, they united all of the kingdoms into the united states of Auradon. But as for the villains, they booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. No magic, No wifi, No way out.

But one day, all of that changes.

As Ben and I were getting tailored for our regular fitting, we were both distracted because of our first proclamation as soon to be king and queen.

"Would you like to continue this a different day, Princess Isabella?" My tailor, Michelle, asked.

"That would be wonderful, Michelle, thank you" I answered. She had noticed that I was distracted and decided for my well-being on ending things early. She took the pins of the side of my gown and pushed them into her pincushion. I step off the platform and walk over to the window.

"How is it possible that you're both going to be crowned king and queen next month? You're just babies!" The king, our father, announced once entering the room.

"They're turning 16, dear!" Mom said folding a jacket up.

"That's far too young to be crowned such honor. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42" Father stated.

"You decided to marry mom at 28, Dad," I said looking at my parents.

"It was either your Mom or the teapot" Dad winked at us, making us laugh. "Kidding"

"Mom, Dad-" Ben tried stepping off the platform, but his tailor stopped him.

I looked at him and he gave me a nod. "We have chosen our first official proclamation"

"Have you?" Mother said.

"We have decided to give the children of the isle of the lost to be given the chance to live here in Auradon" Ben finished.

Mother gasped and dropped the coat. "Every time I look over there to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned" Ben steps off the platform, his tailor not looking happy.

"Son, the children of our sworn enemy, living among us?" Father said.

"We start out with a few, Father," I said coming beside my brother.

Mother nodded, "And we already chosen them," Ben said.

"I gave you a second chance, they deserve one too. Who are their parents?" Mother asked.

"Cruella de Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen, and...." I started, I looked at my brother and nodded.

"And Maleficent" Ben finishes. Ben's tailor screams in horror.

"Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" Our father roars.

"Father, hear us out," I say.

"I won't! They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!" Father says, his voice grows stronger.

"Their children are innocent. They deserve a shot at a normal life!" Ben fires back.

I'm standing beside my mother holding her arm for comfort. Father looks at us and Mother nods. "I suppose the children are innocent," Father says.

Ben and I smile at each other and wait for them to exit.

"Are we doing the right thing?" I asked.

"Yes," he says looking at the isle "Yes we are"

Once I was finished in Ben's room, I went to my own. Luckily, Lonnie, my roommate, wasn't there.

"Chip, I'm back!" I said while walking in. I set my bag down and walked to my closet looking for an outfit for welcoming the VKS.