{16}.Broken

Me and Ruby lay on the bed chatting then I get a call. I reach over to my table and pick up the phone not bothering to look at the caller Id "Tessa Henry is in the hospital I need you to come quick" I raise out of bed in shock and Ruby looks at me worried "alright I'm on my way" I mutter out and turn to Ruby "Henry's in the hospital hurry go wake Cass" I say jumping out of bed pulling on my jeans and my sleeveless black nike shirt and Ruby runs out the room. I walk in the living room shoving my boots and black hoodie on watching as Cass walks out of her room sleepily "mom what's going on" she asks as Ruby runs to our room to throw some clothes on. I stand up and she walks up to me and I frown and put my hand on her shoulder "Henry's in the hospital" she looks up at me shocked then runs over and put her shoes on along with her jacket over her pajamas.

Ruby comes rushing out of our room in my black sweats and one of my grey T-shirts hair in a ponytail and she walks over to us throwing her Ugg's on and my red hoodie. She apparently really likes my clothes I chuckle at the thought but shrug it off and remember Henry. I quickly grab my keys as we all run out the door to the Jeep.

I walk into the hospital room Emma's leaning on a bed in front of a hospital bed. I look around the room and Henry's limp body lays on a bed attached to a bunch of wires. My hands clamp my mouth and a tear escapes my eye. I look back at Emma as she holds the story book in her hands staring ahead. I walk over to her laying my hand on her shoulder. Then I feel and electric shock go through my body. It's real. All of it is real. I widen my eyes in surprise and Emma turns to me and sets the book down. "Emma" I whisper more tears falling from my face "where's my son" I hear from the door and turn to look at regina walk in the room I saw Emma's face go dark and she grabs Reginas shoulders throwing her in a supply room.

I turn to Ruby as she looks at me confused tilting her head. I then turn back to Henry; Cass is at his bed holding his hand crying. Emma and Regina come out of the storage room and Emma walks over to me "we're going to save Henry you in" she looks at me I nod in conformation we all walk out of the room but I stop by Ruby first "babe we're going to save Henry so stay here with him okay" she nods at me tears streaming down her face I lean down and kiss her cheek and she smiles back at me and I rush off toward Emma and Regina.

***

Emma busts through golds shop and he's behind the counter smirking "well that's the look of two believers" I roll my eyes not focusing on it Emma walks up to the counter "we need your help" Emma breathes out as I come to stand behind her. "Indeed you do it seems quite the tragic ailment has been fallen on our young friend. I told you all magic comes with a price" he finished as he looks at regina "Henry shouldn't have to pay it" she says softly "no you should but alas here we are" he looks down at regina. "Can you help us" Emma's voice breaks and he leans over the counter "true love ms.swan the only magic powerful enough to transcend realms and break any curse, luckily for you I happened to bottle some" he finished softly "you did" regina tilts her head in question he looks at regina then me and Emma and smirks "oh yes from your parents hair that made the most powerful potion in all the realms so powerful that when I created the dark curse I placed a single drop on the parchment just a little safety valve" he says as he makes hand motions. Emma turns and looks at me with her mouth wide open and I assume mines the same then she turns back to gold "that's we're the savior and we can break the curse" Emma says pointing at me. "Actually one of you will break the curse and the other will fight the final battle" he says looking at me and I look down in shock.

"I don't care about breaking the curse I care about saving Henry" Emma states loudly "which is why it's your lucky day I didn't use all the potion I saved some for a rainy day" he smiles at Emma "well it's storming like a bitch where is it" Emma quips and I look at her and smile holding back a laugh then he looks at us and continues "where it is isn't the problem getting it is". "Enough with the riddles what do we do-" regina started but got cut off by an angry sounding gold "you do nothing it has to be these two" he says motioning between us and me and Emma look at each other in worry.