Epilogue

A few days later with no trouble and things were FINALLY starting to get back to normal.

Actor was semi getting along with the other Ipliers, Dark was getting used to him being around, Mark was spending more time around his egos and weirdly enough, Anti was spending more time around the Septics.

After finally understanding Anti's pain and frustrations, the other Septics were more than welcome to converse more regularly with the glitch, especially Jackie and Chase. But the others were warming up better to him than when they all first arrived. Even Sean himself found he was speaking with him more.

And when everyone was finally up to it, the started to continue with the video Mark and Sean had been making with them. With a few changes.

For one, the egos involved got to pick their own backstories. Anti was chosen to be the bad guy turned good and this time . . . . Actor was involved with a similar role to Anti. And together, they'd all work together against a common enemy.

So basically the entire story was changed but for the better.

It didn't take long to wrap up and the egos, Mark, Sean, Amy and Ethan all watched the video together with Chica, Henry and Spencer.

The day after their little premiere no one could find Anti anywhere inside the manor but that didn't seem to worry anyone.

He was up on the roof enjoying the cool weather with the clouds gliding above with brief shade here and there. He was. . . relaxed.

"Ah!" a voice interrupted his lax state, "I thought I'd find you up here"

Anti looked over to see Sean balancing on the roof shingles, walking over to him.

"Hm. Got a death wish, do ya?" he joked, "Thought you'd be at Mark's today to do a few more videos with him before you left."

"We did a couple" Sean grinned, "But really, I think I've had my fill of being around the guy. He can be more annoying than me sometimes I think."

"Don't be too sure about that" Anti shot back.

"You come up here a lot, huh?" Sean changed the subject, putting Anti off a bit.

"Oh. . . . I guess. Need some peace and quiet sometimes from everyone"

"Am I interrupting?" Sean asked nervously, "I can go and talk with ya later if you want"

"It's fine" Anti sat up, eyeing him curiously, "What did you want to talk about?"

Sean bit his lip, almost too nervous to choke it up, "I uh . . . I wanted to apologize to you"

"Apologize? For what?"

"You know what"

Anti fell silent but listened to what Sean had to say.

"I um . . . . I know I already apologized before but . . . it didn't. . .feel right to me." the creator confessed, "You deserve so much better out of me, Anti."

He glitched a little in anxiety but didn't stop him.

Sean hugged his knees as he sat next to the ego, "I should have never disowned you. It was the worst thing I could have ever done"

"No it wasn't" Anti argued, "I hurt the others. I hurt you. It was justified. I beat Jackie, caged Marvin, puppetted Jameson, tormented Chase and his family and nearly suffocated Henrik. I tried to kill them all and you-"

"You tried to tell us you were hurting." Sean went on, "And every time we ignored you. You retaliated out of anger. You thought that us seeing you as the bad guy was what was supposed to be but on the inside you were so confused and in pain. And we all refused to help you. All I could ever see you as at the time was the villain. A monster. So I got rid of you."