Anti Deserved It. Didn't He?

Before anyone could yell at Wilford further and berate  him with a rampage of questions, he disappeared. Typical Wilford Warfstache.

Chase motioned at Anti with his arms up in an 'I told you' fashion, "See!? Something's not right here! I knew it!"

Anti rolled his eyes, "It doesn't mean that Actor took over Dark's body! I told you guys, it's really Dark! And what about Host? He's confirmed the same thing!"

Not everyone looked as convinced but most believed him. Wilford wasn't the BEST source of information, after all.

So really, the Ipliers and Anti were okay. . . . but the Septics had heavy doubts. Something didn't quite add up still.

"If I may" Jackie interjected, "I should have said something a lot sooner but. . . yesterday when filming. . . I saw a figure behind Dark through a mirror. Like a dark shadow. I'm thinking now it wasn't my imagination but probably Actor"

"It's very probable that it could have been" Google crossed his arms.

Anti growled, "That doesn't mean that Dark is Actor. It just means that Actor isn't dead like Wilford said."

Chase scoffed, "My god, how blind are you!? Are you seriously this fooking wrapped around his finger that you can't think or see for yourself!? Something's wrong here, Anti!"

Finally Anti snapped, "What's wrong here is you questioning me! You don't know Dark! None of you Septic egos do! And you don't know me, either! So stop trying to act like you do!"

The air in the room stilled and very quietly, the others shuffled out, trying to get away from the awkward tension.

Eric wanted to come up and calm Anti down but Yan took his shoulder to steer him away. This argument wasn't just about Dark.

"I'm afraid I agree vith Chase on zhis." Henrik fixed his glasses, "You're Dark's friend. Of course you wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him."

Before Anti could argue again, Jackie broke in, "We're just saying now that we know Actor is alive. . . . . where is he? From what I saw if he hasn't taken Dark's place then he's obviously very close and we need to be careful"

"I say we get Mark and confront 'Dark' with Mr. Creator in the room" Marvin suggested, "And Host. We don't know for sure if-"

"Shut up" Anti glared at them, "I'm sorry but you guys don't know what you're talking about." he didn't know whether he was trying to convince them or himself, "Just drop it"

With that, he stomped out of the room, leaving the other Septic egos to themselves.

Anti knew he just created rift between all of them but he didn't care. They couldn't just say things like that. It wasn't long ago that they all hated him and treated him like an outsider. 

Like he kept telling himself, though, he DID deserve it. But it also wasn't his fault Sean and the community created him to be like that in the beginning, though. Sean had only haphazardly mashed him into an ego via all the community's depiction of what he'd be like.

Anti glitched up to the roof of the manor. It was hot but he didn't care. He needed to be alone.

He breathed in deep and blew out a loud sigh to himself looking out over the landscape beyond the manor. The view and soft breeze made him calm down and he was lost to his thoughts.

Anti didn't know what to think but that's why he usually came up there. But something always managed to crawl into his brain. Flashbacks and memories of his past.