The Demon's New Toy

Their faces were all around him it seemed. Watching him. Staring into him. Glaring.

Screaming.

He was a monster.

Flashes of the horrid things he's done stamped themselves in his brain. He couldn't look away. He couldn't run or hide from it. It was all just there forcing him to watch. Forcing him to listen as they all screamed into his ears.

And Anti could just hear his own laugh.

Could feel the blood dripping down his neck and arms. On his tongue and even under his fingernails.

'You know you haven't changed'

Anti jumped up sitting in his bed, gasping for air.

Heaving breathe after breathe, he suddenly felt sick but forced himself to try and calm down.

'It was just a nightmare, dumbass. You've had them before.'

Though why did this one feel a bit different? Was it the other voice he heard? Could it have been the demon? 

He shook his head, 'The demon is attached to Actor and it was exorcised out of him. It'll take a while for it to return. Not so soon'

Getting up, he didn't care what time it was. He looked out the window, however, and saw the sun just barely reaching out in the dawn.

With a heavy sigh, he ignored his heart still slightly pounding and went to go take a shower.

Things were still tense from yesterday. 

Everyone was on edge and tightly wound up. Especially Wilford which was the dangerous part.

Sean and Mark decided to halt the filming until Dark was safely back home so instead, they did little videos together here and there to appease their audience while also trying to come up with a plan.

Anti really wished he could go into the void and just grab him but it wasn't as simple as that. Yes, he COULD travel there but the void drains energy out of anyone who goes. By the time he got to Dark, he might be dead and he couldn't teleport himself back let alone the both of them.

The only ones who would be able to are Wilford and Actor because they were touched by its power. 

Getting dressed, he glanced over at Dark's cane. He had set it right by his bed to keep it safe, leaning it slightly on his pillow. He had tried to talk to it like Chase said he had but unfortunately, no one answered. 

He assumed it was because of the demon somehow or maybe Damien and Celine used too much energy talking to Chase at the time. Whatever the reason, he didn't find it fair. 

He felt so . . .helpless. So useless.

He was supposed to be Dark's friend and yet . . . . he failed him. The others would try and be nice, telling him he hasn't failed but just by not seeing it wasn't Dark, that was a failure to him.

He felt like a bad friend. Horrible.

Like he really hadn't changed.

He was still the selfish, greedy asshole he was before. A lowly bastard.

He didn't deserve to keep watch of Dark's cane.

Shaking himself out of his thoughts, Anti sighed and walked downstairs.

Immediately, Yandere waved for him to walk over, "Hey there, bedhead! You sleep alright?"

Anti just shrugged and kept walking to the kitchen, putting Yan off a bit.