Celine the Magnificent Seer

Celine stood with her arms crossed in front of a man that looked similar to Dark. Well. . . . more similar than any other Iplier did anyways. With a bit longer hair put up in a small pony-tail.

Damien practically rolled his eyes at his sister, "Celine, calm down. They're here now. There's nothing the demon can do to us in here. You made sure of that"

"I know but I'd LIKE to know why the HELL they came here in the first place!"

Wilford scuffed at her, "Like you don't know, pumpkin! I told ya I was comin'!"

"I figured you'd be stupid enough to come but dragging THEM into it, too!? Have you no consideration for others, Wil!?" she yelled at him.

Wilford sighed, "Yes, Celine." he licked his lips softly, "That's why I'm here. For your ex. My friend"

"Actor means nothing to me now" she growled whilst grinding her teeth.

Dark and Damien rolled their eyes.

"Yeah right" Damien huffed, "We all know you still got feelings for the ass."

"But since the demon's been controlling him, shouldn't you cut him some slack?" Chase asked, "Not his fault, really. It's Mark's. Plus he really has proven himself-"

"Mind your own business, skater-boy!" Celine hissed at him, "You don't know half of what he's done!"

"Skater-boy?"

Anti giggled, "I like it"

"Fuck off"

"Anyways" Dark interrupted them, "We need your help finding Actor, Celine. We're here to-"

"Oh I know why you're here." she stopped him, "It's stupid. You can't beat the demon"

"We have to try"  he tried reasoning with her, "Or else we're dead anyway"

Silence filled the room and Celine looked away for a few moments. Damien caught what she was looking at and gently put a hand on her shoulder, "Celine. . . . I know above everyone . . . what you're feeling right now. Please"

She blinked, looking away from the wedding photo on the fireplace of her and her ex-husband, turning to glance back over to the four. She wiped her face as a tears threatened to fall.

"I know it's not his fault entirely. . . . . I was. . . angry at him for given in, I guess . . . ."

Chase and Anti glanced at each other, knowing how difficult it was for them to fight against the demon.

Anti bit his lip, "It's harder than you think to resist it. It gets in your head like a plague and infects your thoughts, making you think they're your own. It's really no wonder your husband lasted as long as he did. He was stronger than ANY of us. And to sacrifice himself again to it for us . . . "

Celine gripped the axe harder in her fists and clenched her eyes shut tight, "I should never have cheated on him. No offense, Wil"

Wilford shrugged, "Eh, like I say all the time, 'None Taken'" he chuckled.

Celine chuckled back and sniffled a little, holding back her emotions as much as she could.

"Celine" Dark whispered to her, "Is there anything you can do to help us?"

It took a few more minutes but finally, she relented with a heavy and tired sigh.

"You always ask a lot of me, Dark. More than Damien sometimes ever did. Huhhh. . . . . ." she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, leaning the axe on her leg, "Your magician did the exorcism wrong."