Actor's Redemption

Sorry for the later than usual upload everyone lol I sort of binge watched all of The Umbrella Academy and the fifth season part 1 of Lucifer on Netflix. I've been a little busy haha Anyways, back to the story! :D

Actor snarled at the demon, "I'm doing what I should have done a long time ago. You're not going to take more people away from me. . . . . I'm fighting back"

The demon looked angry but smiled wide, face twitching at his insolence.

"Then just try and fight me. t̵o̵r̸.̸

Actor was quick and swat 'Anti's' hand away, taking his place in front of Wilford, "With pleasure. Oh but tell me. How's playing puppet master with Anti coming along? It is just as fun as you thought it'd be?"

"What?" the demon actually seemed confused by his 'conversation', "Stop your ̴b̵u̷l̶l̴s̴h̸i̴t̵ and fight me!" 

He swung at him but Actor merely dodged with ease.

"No, really!" the smug bastard grinned, "Does it feel just so good to have a new body to control? Must be so easy. Or perhaps. . .challenging? You had a body that worked just fine and used without any scuffle. Then you threw it all away after the magician took you out."

The demon growled within Anti trying to strike again with no avail, "What are you trying to say here, m̷o̸r̴o̶n̸!̵?̸"̴

"I'm the moron in this? Seems you don't know a good thing when you got it. That is something we have in common, I suppose" Actor glanced over to see Marvin  standing up. He seemed weak from Anti's shocks but held himself strong.

That's when the demon realized Actor was biding time for that exact thing to happen. 'Anti' whipped around to attack Marvin only for Actor to stab him in the neck with the very syringe Henrik was going to use on him!

The doctor smirked. He had managed to slide it over sneakily near them. He had hoped Wilford would grab it but the small plan worked nonetheless.

Actor chuckled in his ear, "Easy there, demon. Turns out your not the only manipulator here"

The demon in Anti's body cringed as he was held from behind but he moved weak, the sedative already working. He struggled and snarled as Marvin came closer, his eyes glowing and ready to exorcise the bastard.

Wilford was able to rush to Dark to help him up and the others slowly made their way on the feet as well, watching what was to happen. Sean and Mark stared hopefully and everyone was just frozen.

This was finally going to end now. Right?

But as Marvin edged closer, Actor whispered in the demon's ear.

His eyes widened and a devilish smirk crawled on his face, gleaming his teeth.

Everyone knew then that something was wrong in that moment.

Marvin was just about touch him and release the demon with a different sort of spell but suddenly . . . . 

Anti's eyes turned back to normal and he went limp, passed out.

Even Marvin stopped and looked back to Actor, "Wh-what did you do?"

Actor just sighed.

Dark leaned on his cane but looked furious, "What did you whisper to him!? What deal did you fucking make, you backstabbing-"

"You're letting the demon take control over you again." Mark interceded, "Aren't you?"

Actor slowly laid Anti down on the floor and knelt beside him, "It won't take long. Just a few more moments. The sedative helped, I think"