What's Happening!?

Anti stomped his way up the stairs.

He didn't know what the others were talking about. Of course it was Dark! Actor was far too obvious!

Then again, Anti couldn't deny he was weird after the fight.

Was it denial?

Anti shook his head and groaned internally. He got to Dark's door but was nervous.

What if it really was Actor? Then what had happened to Dark!?

He didn't want to think about it.

Anti knocked on the door.

He gulped and suddenly thought about running off but why would he think that? It's not like Dark would ever hurt him! Then again if it wasn't really Dark . . . .

The door opened and the Iplier answered, "Hey. Whatcha need?"

Anti cocked his head, confused, "Uh . . . Are you still not feeling okay?"

Dark pursed his lips, "No, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

He was getting unsettled again, "You didn't come down for dinner. Everyone's worried about you."

"Oh that" Dark laughed it off, "Sorry. I just had my head elsewhere. Not really feeling hungry tonight"

Anti hummed but didn't reply. Dark sensed his anxiety but didn't stop smiling, "What else is wrong? Want to come in and talk about it?"

Anti knew he shouldn't but he SOUNDED like Dark. So why not trust him? Actor could never copy him so perfectly!

Hesitantly, Anti walked inside, letting Dark close the door behind him.

He could hear Dark chuckle lightly, "Geez, you act like I'm going to kill you or something! What's your problem, Anti?"

Anti scratched the back of his head. He couldn't even look him in the eye.

That's when he knew and Dark sighed, "Oh. They're having doubts? They think I'm Actor, don't they?"

Anti didn't answer but that was enough for him, "Do. . . do YOU think that? Don't you believe me? What else do I have to do to prove it to you?"

Dark tried walking a bit closer to Anti but the glitch stepped back, "I . . . I don't know, really. I'm . . . I'm sorry, Dark but . . . I guess things have been weird with you today"

"Weird? How so?"

Anti didn't want to be 'that guy' but it looked like he didn't have a choice, "Well . . . you've been talking odd. . . . you ate fruit for breakfast and you never eat fruit. . . . . You criticized my acting and you never-"

"Wait, is that it? Are you serious?" Dark scoffed at him, "Anti if it upset you that much, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You're a fine actor. I never said you were bad."

Anti bit his lip, "But the fruit-"

"I wanted a change for once. Plus I dumped honey all over it. Not exactly too healthy!"

Anti snorted, cracking a smile.

"And as for talking odd. . . I'm sorry. Maybe I'm just still tired. I'll feel better in the morning, I promise"

Anti nodded, "Right. . . .that makes a lot more sense, I guess. Sorry, man. I guess everyone else's paranoia got to me"

"It's okay"

Anti glanced over across the room to Dark's cane under his bed.

"Hey . . your cane rolled under your bed, man. Here, I'll get it for ya" as Anti trotted over to get it, though, he saw it was glowing slightly. Pulsing a light blue barely visible, "Huh. . . I've never seen your cane do that before. . . ."