Just Practice

Nobody really knew what do to. What to say.

Chase was pissed, though. He could tell his Septic brethren were, too. Sean . . . AND Mark . .  

How DARE they! They believed such things in the beginning?

That they didn't have feelings? Couldn't be like normal people?

Chase's blood boiled. He thought about his kids. About Anti. 

Did they think his kids didn't feel like normal people do, either!?

Now all the Septics truly understood Anti's pain. Sean. . . left him. He was just a crumpled piece of paper in the trash to him.

Practice.

That he thought he failed at.

No wonder Anti was so pissed at him back then. No wonder he acted out like that.

"Wow" Marvin was the one to speak up first, "No wonder he fucking hated us"

Jackie still couldn't say anything and Jameson and Henrik looked ashamed they didn't see it.

Chase, however, scoffed, "Should've known, I guess. You never did like discussing how we were all created. Never liked the thought of giving us. . .origin stories" he glared over at Sean, "You never gave us a clear answer before how Anti was made. How he came about. And we find out he was just a . . . a what? Work-in-progress? A abandoned project you could just come back to whenever you felt ready!? We are PEOPLE, Sean! We're REAL PEOPLE!"

"I know that!" the creator shouted back, ". . . . I fooking know that. I was stupid, alright? I know I was. I don't deserve you guys in my life. I did you all wrong. Did Anti wrong. Treated him like an outcast from the beginning. Never listened to him. Because I just thought he was . . . . was not important enough"

Jackie scowled at the situation and walked over to Sean. At first they all thought the hero would say something positive like he always does. But instead, he belted back and punched him clean in the jaw, knocking Sean on his ass. Sean whimpered at the strong impact but didn't fight it.

"I deserve that"

Jackie scoffed, "That was for Anti. For all the bullshit you put him AND us through. You made us think he was just the bad guy. A psycho. But he's not! You just . . . you hurt him. And made us hurt him, too."

"You should feel ashamed of yourself" Henrik closed his eyes, pinching his nose, "Anti MAY forgive us . . . but we ALL have a lot to make up for"

'We should be thinking of ways to get Anti back' Jameson butt in, 'With Dark now, it could be possible'

Actor shook his head, "Dark is about as useful as a gnat right now. It'll take days before he's able to-"

"OUT OF THE WAY!"

"Dark, I really don't think-"

Suddenly Darkiplier burst through the small crowd of Ipliers and Septics with Dr. Iplier behind him but before anyone could embrace him or say anything, he growled out roughly and launched himself at the stairs.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I NEED THE DAMN CANE! I NEED THEM TO SAVE ANTI!"

Everyone was terribly confused.

Who?

Mark grabbed Dark to try and prevent him from hurting himself running up the stairs, "Dammit, Dark! Calm down! You need rest! You only just got back"

"I don't need rest! I need to protect my brother!" Dark tried to fight his way out of his creator's grasp but unfortunately for him, Mark was stronger at the moment.