What Deal?

Check out my new speedpaint above. I also have a new animation coming out tomorrow with Wilford Warfstache so stay tuned and subscribe! Please? lol

Actor felt the presence of the demon outside of the house and knew then that Anti and the others were in the backyard.

The magician had led him back into his room and cuffed him to the bed while he played around on his phone until Google arrived.

At first, he had to admit he was a bit worried the demon would kill him off immediately when seeing him for trying to get in its way. But he realized that it was a good thing Marvin was there. That was his plan, after all. The demon didn't want to be exorcised again and with the magician around, the demon's plans were halted.

He just had to figure out how to keep Marvin around Anti. Maybe if they found out on their own, they'd be able to do something about it without him intervening at all! Kill the demon? Sure, go for it! As long as he, himself, didn't get in the way, he should be golden.

He just hoped nothing bad would happen again like that night. He already lost too many people that night. Celine, Damien, Wilford, the Detective, the District Attorney . . . . the others were still around but the DA. . .  the demon literally destroyed them, turning them into a husk for Dark.

In a way, he still loathed Darkiplier but he knew internally that it wasn't HIS fault. The demon just had a sick sense of humor. 

And he missed his friends. The way he was now . . . he knew he could never rekindle any friendship. He was just glad they were half-assed alright. Not that he'd ever say that to their faces.

'What would it all matter anyways, though?' he thought to himself, 'The demon will do as it pleases. If it actually fears the magician at the moment then good. That gives us a little time at least. Time for what? I don't know. Who even am I any more?'

Anti didn't understand. He was just thinking about killing all of these people. And yet here he was now, with a gun in his hand NOT shooting Wil or Chase.

He didn't really want to though, did he?

He had a headache.

This thoughts were confusing him. He couldn't differentiate his feelings.

No, he cared for them all, didn't he? Why would he ever think about hurting any of them? 

Except maybe a Septic ego.

'No, we made up, didn't we? We're forgiving each other?'

'Do you really think they forgive you for everything you've done? They're just trying to play nice in front of everyone else. They still hate you'

He was reminded of what Dark said in Dr. Iplier's office. He said then that he had a bad feeling about Chase in particular just up and 'forgiving' him. Wanting to be friends all of a sudden after he nearly killed him.

Anti then thought about Dark. How he constantly used him to take care of his problems like Actor or any other scuffle between the Ipliers.

But Dark was always there for him, wasn't he? He saved his life on multiple occasions. 

Anti sighed and went to sit at the bench.

Wilford seemed to notice his strange behavior again and popped in at his side, "How ya doing now, scout? Better than earlier?"