"It's a ridiculous favour of you Lucy!"

"I just wanted to all of them to be safe!"

"But they won't be happy if in the end you're the one who's gone!"

Lucy fell silent and widened her eyes, just realize what she just asked to her friend, "If you die in the end, are you sure everyone felt safe? Are they going to be fine? No! Juvia and the others will feel so sad Lucy! Especially Natsu-san and your child, how could they imagine a partner and a mother without their life in it!"

"But I don't want our children will be in danger as well!"

"There's gotta be another way Lucy! Juvia is sure!"

"Were going to save them, Juvia promise with all of her heart. Juvia will protect and save Gray-sama..." the blue haired mage whispers and she pulls the blonde for a hug.

Lucy was startled at first and hugs her back, tears that she was holding for a long time falls abruptly on her white face, Lucy cries loudly followed Juvia with sobs. They can do it, they can. It's still 6 years away from now but they cannot help it to feel like it was coming in a short time.

They both have to be ready to do anything to save the ice mage and the fire dragon slayer, so it will be even, where you will not lose a single person. Lucy and Juvia will protect them so they could be together and safe.

'Whatever it takes... For you Natsu, I promise.'

***

After letting out all emotions and words from their own self, Lucy and Juvia walked back to the inn, the two was so exhausted due to the crying for two hours straight, their eyes were puffy and their faces look like a crap.

As soon they both was back at the town, there's a commotion in front of the inn and they started to wonder, when they got closer, they heard a familiar voice said, "I told you, I didn't know anything about them!"

It was Van, Lucy look at him curious when three big man suddenly punched him in the stomach, she widened her eyes and stepped forward, "Van!"

"Lucy...?" he asked quietly, he was injured pretty bad and there's large purple bruises that expose on his skin.

"Ha! So, this was the mage! You lied to us after all!" the stranger said to Lucy as he was holding Van's blade in his hands.

"Lucy!" Juvia called from the back, worried.

"Let go Van! What do you want?!" asked Lucy to the three big man pissed off as she was about to take out her celestial keys.

"You should come with us blonde, we have something fun to do with you." The other stranger said as he gets closer to Lucy's face to take a strain of her golden hair, she flinched and move back.

"No, why would I want to entertain for filthy people like yours." Lucy spats and when she was about to take Van to her side, surprisingly Van was thrown to her and they fall to the ground with a loud thud.

"Agh!"

"Van! Are you alright?" asked Lucy worried.

"I will teach you two a lesson!" The stranger yelled and swings the blade towards them, Lucy halts in his direction and let out her bell, but when she was about to rings it, the stranger was fly back away from their sight.

She widened her eyes at what happened and it was like the most person who she wanted to see right now was in front of her eyes, standing in a fight stance with his fireball fists.

"Natsu?"

Don't forget to vote and comment if you guys like the story <3