CHAPTER 27

When the three walked further into the woods, Lucy and Juvia could see a wooden door that was surround with vines and leaves. Van let go of Lucy's hand and look at the two, "Here she is."

"Thank you Van for taking us here." Said Lucy sweetly.

There was a little tint blush on his cheeks as he shrugs, "Well I must be going now, I'll see you later then!" he said as he jumps to a tree and jump off to another, and he was already out of their sight.

"Wait Van!" Lucy screams but he was already gone, "What's the matter Lucy?"

"He didn't tell us who exactly the fortune teller is, for some reason it gives me chills about this fortune teller." Lucy said, giving the water mage a worried look.

"Whatever she is we must finish the job Lucy." Juvia reminded and place her hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her.

"Yeah."

Lucy take a deep breath and she knocked on the door, "Excuse me, we are Fairy Tail mages that accept the job quest, is the fortune teller home?"

There was no response and Lucy knocked once more, but still no one replies, when Juvia was about to knocked it too the wooden door suddenly flung open and they widened their eyes. The place inside was a garden, but what makes weird is that it was raining hard.

"What is this place?" Lucy asked as she let her hand gets wet by the droplets.

"Juvia will cover it for us, let's go Lucy." The water mage used her magic and made a circled that covers them from the rain droplets, when they were already in the middle of the unknown garden, they saw a figure that was meters away from them.

When they squinted their eyes, the figure was also looking at them back. But the two cannot see her well because she was wearing a dark blue hood cloak that covers her features, when they stepped forward, they could feel a strange magic power.

"Who are you? Are you the fortune teller?" asked Lucy quietly as she saw the figure stood up and walk slowly towards them.

Soon they realize the rain was stopped and look at the stranger weirdly, already in a fight stance in case she will attack or fight the two mages out of nowhere, but then a sudden sob from the stranger caught Lucy and Juvia attention.

"I was looking for you two a week..." she mutters.

They widened their eyes at the sound and look closely at the stranger, when she pulls off her hoodie down, Lucy and Juvia looks at her in horror, it was like the time toying the two, like three years ago what Lucy saw was herself but this time it was the other.

.

.

.

.

.

.