CHAPTER 6

The cold wind breezes out the pink soft hair locks as he walked around Magnolia at night with his hand at the back of his head. He minds went off except the words that came out from his blonde best friend. He still confused and one question remains in his head.

Why?

Why would she do that? Doing such things without knowing the cause next. All Natsu could thinking of it is that he only can blame himself, it was a true nightmare he was the E.N.D but the curse is gone so he's alright now probably, but what he makes scarier is why Lucy from all of people?

There's a lot wizard in this century but why her?

"Natsu."

Natsu turn his head to the back to see his childhood Titania friend, she walks closely to him and stood beside him. "Why are you here? The guild is starting a little feast because of Lucy's return."

"It's just that,"

Erza glance over at Natsu and wait for his next words, "Why would she do that Erza?"

"The Lucy I know was smart well even though sometimes she's weird and reckless, but why would she put herself into danger. My old brother Zeref was a really dangerous black wizard."

She sighs and smile sheepishly, "Natsu, if you were Lucy at that time and Lucy was you. Would you do that too?"

Natsu stares at Erza, dumbfounded. Erza question was right, everyone would want to do that as well to save your friends whatever they situation at. But there's this strange feeling that snuck in Natsu's chest.

He didn't exactly god damn know why but every time Lucy is in danger or get hurt, he got worried sick and angry. When she smiles and happy, there's like thousand butterflies flying in his stomach.

What is this?

Natsu grab his scarf and sniff Igneel scent that was left. He closes his eyes and let himself relax for the time being. "Erza, I don't know what this feeling are but the voice in my head telling me that Lucy is an important person to me. I want her to be safe and happy."

Erza widens her eyes and smiles, "Those feelings Natsu are that you care for her like you care too to all of us but it's different."

"Different? How come?"

"You love her, Natsu."

***

The guild hall was in silent because after the late night feast, the members that were drunk were asleep on the cold floor even some of them are sitting at the brand new bar, looking lifeless.

Erza and Natsu was back at the guild but startled at the sight because the guild is such in a big mess!