CHAPTER 22

Lucy arrived at the guild 15 minutes earlier based on the plan, when she walked around looking for Asuka is, to her surprise Natsu was already there along with Happy, their playing tag game and Natsu's the one who have to chase Asuka and Happy.

'Idiot, I love you, Luce.'

The celestial shook her head and slap her face several times, she walked to the bar to find Mira serving beverages and breakfast. "Ah, morning Lucy!"

"Morning," she mutters and sit, "Mira, I want milk please?"

"Eh? Not strawberry milkshake like usual?"

"Nah, I'll skip strawberries for today."

Mira took a glass and filled the white liquid and give it to Lucy, she continued wash the dishes and catches her gaze at Lucy's pale face, "Oh my, what happen to your face?"

The white long hair mage asked loud enough that make the three of them who were playing, glance their attention to the blonde mage, "Uh, Mira I just slapped myself really, hehe..."

"I'll go get a warm towel."

"Wait—"

"Lushii are you okay?" asked Happy suddenly and he was already on Lucy's lap, while touching her cheeks with his small paws.

"What happened Lucy??" asked Asuka curious, while Natsu sat beside her looking at her as well.

"It's nothing really, there was this huge bug crawling in my face this morning..." Lucy shrugs.

"Ewh that's gross!" Happy rolls his tongue and laughs.

"Don't laugh!" she pouted and feeling tense when the pinkette somewhat giving a straight stare towards her. Since the confession happened, Lucy couldn't help but cannot look at him in the eye. A.k.a trying to avoid Natsu as much as she could.

'Okay, be calm Lucy... Just try not to think it often... It's just complicated for me to handle!'

The blonde mages slap her face once more but this time against the table, "Lucy?!"

Happy and Asuka quickly went over to her with worried look, while Natsu on the other hand stood calmly and just keep staring at the blonde until she satisfied trying to ignore and avoid him, but that's not going to happen Natsu thought.

"Alright! Let's go for a job!" Natsu exclaims.

"Aye!"

Time skipped at the West forest of Magnolia.

"So, what's this job that were going to do, Asuka-chan?" asked Lucy while holding the cowgirl mage's right hand. Natsu and Happy were also walking beside the two, obviously the pinkette and the blonde are separate and they even haven't talk yet since yesterday evening.