Right now she has to do something she doesn't want to do. Checking her phone again she has no calls from Jayson or Monique. Rylie goes upstairs to her sister's room to look through her closet for a dress to wear. Monique is a few inches taller than her, after going through several she finds something that isn't to revealing.

It's ten-forty when Rylie arrives at the address Kayla gave her. The small purse she's carrying doesn't hold much but she did manage to get the mace, her cell phone and a small wallet in it. She sits in her car trying to get her nerves up to doing this she makes sure the bracelet she's wearing is secure. Pulling out her cell phone she calls Kayla and there's no answer so she text her.

As soon as Rylie gets out of the car she can hear laughter. A couple of young women stagger pass her holding onto each other, their eyes are glazed over. They look like they already started the party early, throwing her keys in her purse she hurries behind them so that she can look like she's with them.

She watches what they do to get in showing her wrist with the bracelet on it just as they do to gain entrance. Once inside she continues to follow them they go to a room that has a coat check after getting her ticket for her jacket she looks for them again they are headed straight for the bar. The drinks are free, she gets a blood orange cosmopolitan trying to stick with a drink she knows.

The mansion is huge seeming to have a lot of rooms it's tastefully decorated. The women all seem to be tall and beautiful. She feels self-conscious wondering if anyone is going to believe she's a model. The men are dressed mostly in expensive suits. Some are loud and brash while others are having quiet conversations. She has already overheard some of the men talking business, the atmosphere is nothing like she expected but she hasn't moved around yet, she grabs another drink to sip on starting to relax.

As Rylie walks around with her drink the atmosphere changes she can feel several pairs of male eyes on her. She notices the bracelets many of the women are wearing are in different colors she has no idea what the colors mean.

While there's no obvious porno type behavior happening before her eyes in the room like she feared, there is quite a bit of lechery and salacious flirting going on in different areas of the mansion she walks through.

Couples disappear into private rooms she sees many women taking men up the stairs for what she assumes is carnal activity. Looking anxiously around she just wants to find her sister or Kayla. Her sips of drink turn into gulps in her nervousness. She's now downed two cocktails without having eaten dinner and within an hour. A waiter goes by with Champagne cosmos on a tray, she reaches for one when a man's hand beats her to it.

He takes two drinks from the tray handing one of them to her. "Let me get that for you lovely. You look new around here or maybe I haven't seen you before which is it." The man says sipping his drink. Rylie takes a big gulp of hers more for courage than thirst.

He's about an inch taller than her dressed in a dark suit with a loosened tie. He has a receding hairline and blue grey eyes that are watching her with open lust. She can see the wedding band on his finger she has no idea who he is. She searches the room with her eyes hoping Kayla or Monique magically appear to rescue her from this because she doesn't know if she is expected to do anything. The man grabs her wrist holding it up between them.

"Well, lovely which is it. Your wristband says you're available. You don't talk much, but I like that from my girls. I'm sure you have other talents that will further satisfy me." He gets closer brushing his hand along her hip to cup her ass pulling her against him.