happier.

27.

When the morning comes

When we see what we've become,

In the cold light of day we're a flame in the wind

Not the fire that we've begun,

Every argument, every word we can't take back

'Cause with the all that has happened

I think that we both know the way that this story ends

Then only for a minute

I want to change my mind

'Cause this just don't feel right to me

The trip went by in a jiffy. Eddy forgot about Brett the moment he woke up to Mary, caressing the beautiful diamond ring on her finger. He didn't even see him when they drove past the location where he was supposed to perform.

Every activity there with his friends and now fiancé was spent amazingly. He loved every second of it. His mind always wrapped itself how cute it could be to have a little Mary running around their house, shouting. Yes, it would be hectic when she would cry at the middle of the night, but hey, it counts up for the overload of cuteness.

They had returned now. Eddy was on the couch and Mary was in the kitchen making a cup of hot coffee for Eddy. "Darling shouldn't we cover up the sides of the these tables?" He heard a loud laughter from the kitchen. "Babe, we have months! Months! Wait, I don't even have a clear baby bump!!" Eddy smiled, yes he would look into the future too early. (Sometimes be very wrong, as his past prove)

The coffee for him was ready. And Mary came in with a paper card. It had all forms of scribbles on it. "What's this?"
Mary chuckled, "I talked to a lot people for marriage places, which match both our interests. You like a seaside and sunny marriage and I like a marriage in the evening. But do you know what? We are in luck!" Mary three her hands up and flopped onto Eddy's lap. Poor her, she wouldn't be able to do that in some months. "We have a solar eclipse coming up, wanna marry me during the eclipse? Day and night at the same time?" Marry batted her eyelashes, seductively. Eddy laughed, "That's amazing!" Mary knew Eddy agreed.

Three weeks passed. Many, many arrangements were done. Soo-Lin helped them choose dresses. Rob helped them to find the correct people for catering. But every night a single thought plagued Eddy's mind. He knew one last thing was left, except the actually wedding of course. Their wedding was in one and a half weeks. The cards were printed. During the course of all this, he ofcourse had to talk to his parents. They had changed. They seemed very happy. They even bought presents for the little one. Eddy felt more comfortable around them now. But something was still left.

And that was Brett.

With a huff, he sat down on his chair. He was alone that evening. Mary was at work. He opened his mail. He for a fact, knew that Brett's personal email had not been changed.

To: BrettyBang40@Email.com
From: Chen.Eddy@Email.com

Topic: Mail regarding a wedding invite.

Hello.
I don't know what time it is where you are staying, so we have to make do with a hello. I hope you read this in perfect health, and that your family is doing great.