Chapter 21

Previously .....

I heard a knock on my door and went to go open it.

"What the hell are you two doing here!?"

~Third Person POV~

"Go away! I don't want your apology!" Yamaguchi yelled as he tried to slam the door shut.

Key word, tried.

A certain messy bed head had stuck his foot in the middle of the door and wall, so that the door may not close. Yamaguchi scoffed, "fine. What do you want?" He asked letting them in reluctantly.

Kuroo and Tsukishima stepped inside and faced him.

"We are sorry." They both say unison.

Yamaguchi only rolled his eyes, "how much of that have heard? Too much, to the point where I don't even believe any of your words." Yamaguchi responded.

"I understand that you don't forgive us but, please, don't hold it against us. We've done our wrongs and we won't do it ever again" Kuroo said bowing.

Yamaguchi was a bit in shock but quickly masked it.

"Tadashi-"

"Don't even call me that." Yamaguchi said crossing his arms.  Tsukishima sighed.

"Yamaguchi, I'm sorry for everything I did, I never meant to hurt you. Your a great person and I'm just a douche who wasn't patient with you." Tsukishima said bowing as well .

This time Yamaguchi was in pure shock.  He was used to Tsukishima saying he's sorry but that's about it. Never a reason behind it, nor did he ever admit that he was in the wrong.

Yamaguchi sighed, trying to decide whether he should or should he not forgive the two.

Yamaguchi finally made his decision.

He looked up and smiled at them, "You both are forgiven" Yamaguchi said smiling warmly at them.

His smile quickly turned into a snarl, "but if you even think of hurting me in a different way, you both are cut out of my life forever." Yamaguchi said making a cut motion for his hand.

They both nodded quickly, they looked at each other and smiled. They both ran up to yamaguchi and tackled him in a hug. Yamaguchi yelped and laughed along with the two. Tsukishima only snickering quietly.

-2 years later-

Currently,Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were in their 3rd years of Karasuno highschool.

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima are slowly building up their relationship, making sure not to rush things and always be truthful to each other.

Hinata is still attending nekoma but is in his last year. Kenma recently started collage.

Kenma and Hinata's relationship is still stable, they have a few fights here or there but they make up in the end. They still live together, along with natsu who is 11 now.

A small giggle rang through the small apartment.

Natsu quietly tiptoed all the way to Kenna's and Hinata's bedroom, and a bucket of water, her shoulder length ginger hair bouncing slightly.

Natsu quietly opened the door and saw the two cuddling. She smiled and walked over to them.

She smirked and raised the bucket over their head.

"WAKE UP CALL" she screamed and poured freezing cold water on the two who jolted awake.

She screamed once more when she saw that the two were naked. She quickly covered her eyes and dropped the bucket.

"Put a Sign outside!" She yelled backing up.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have poured water on us!" Hinata retorted. Natsu quickly ran out and towards her room.

Hinata and Kenma shivered SS the A/C turned on.

They both looked at each other and laughed.

Hinata kissed Kenma and got up with a blanket around his waist but winced when he quickly got up. Kenma snickered. Hinata scoffed playfully and stepped out to take a shower.

'I love those two to death'

The end

——///

I finally finished the book! I hope you all enjoyed the story! I will be writing a salvis story next! (Sal x Travis from sally face!)

Goodbye for now! ^^

Words:644