Chapter 18: Harsh.

Previously...

I cut of my thoughts once I felt weight drop beside me and arms snake down to my waist. I smiled pat his head with my free arm. "Night Ken- hey! Right now is not that time!" I harshly whispered to him. He kept rubbing my hip, I felt blush rush up to my cheeks. I playfully smacked his arm and he stopped. "Night Shouyou" he said softly as he snuggled his face into my neck. I smiled,

"Night Kenma"

Kenma's POV

My eyes fluttered opened to be met with a blinding light. I shivered at the sudden coldness and noticed that Hinata wasn't beside me. I sighed, he's probably making breakfast. He wakes up early for that. I looked at the time
6:45 AM. School starts in a few hours.

I slowly got up and made my ways down stairs. I saw that Kuroo was here already dressed. I sighed once more and made my way back to our room and got dressed.

Once I made my way back to the living room, I saw Hinata arguing with kuroo and natsu was upside down on the couch.

"Kenma! I was waiting for you to wake up!" I heard kuroo yell. "Keep it down. Geez, your always so loud" I snarled. He got up and made his way towards me, "move bitch" I said and shoved him so he could get out of my way.

"I forgot your not a morning person, okay.." muttered kuroo as he made his way to the kitchen. I sat beside Hinata who was clearly upset. "What'd he say?" I asked. "It's his relationship with Tsukishima,at this point. I still can't believe Yamaguchi forgave him...he's so gullible and blind when it comes to Tsukishima..." Hinata said grabbing his phone. "Wait- Tsukishima's cheating agin?" I asked confused, Hinata shook his head, "not yet, but I've seeing his contact name more often in Kuroo's phone, and geez- their text messages are not good signs..." he said unlocking his phone.

"Do me a favor Kenma" Hinata said. I nodded "Can you distract kuroo for the whole day today? I'm gonna meet with yamaguchi and warn him about this, before he gets hurt again." He said.

I groaned, a whole day with kuroo? I hate him, but- Hinata does have to tell Yamaguchi about this, "Fine. But only because I love you" I mumbled, blushing. He smiled and kissed my cheek, "thanks Kenma" he said and got up to go get ready for school. I sighed.

This is gonna be a long day....

-Timeskip to after school-

Yamaguchi's POV

I quickly put on a yellow cardigan over my white shirt, cuffed my light blue jeans and slipped on my converse. I was late to meeting up shouyou..

I made my way to the door and grabbed my wallet and keys and headed out to my car.

-Timeskip to when he gets to his destination-

I got out of my car and closed the door, making sure I have my keys and wallet beforehand.

I made my way towards a small coffee shop and opened the door, earning a small jingle.

I looked around and spotted a specific ginger sipping his coffee and blueberry muffin in hand. I smiled and speed-walked towards him and sat down.

Hinata jumped but calmed down when he saw me, "Hey yamaguchi" He said as he set his coffee down. "Hey hinata, how are you and Kenma?" I asked.

"Great! But that's not what I came here to talk about." He said, his tone dropping to a serious one.

It was uneasy because he barely ever uses his serious tone.

"Yamaguchi, as much as I hate to say this to you, including the fact that you just recently got back together with Tsukishima but..." he said, fiddling with his fingers. I hate this feeling, it makes me wanna throw up because I already know it's something bad. "Kuroo and Tsukishima had gotten into contact again, and it isn't looking good..." Hinata mumbled.

I was frozen. Seriously?! We just begun our relationship....

I warned you, but you didn't listen. Look where this got you.

"Why are you smiling?..."

"I'm not smiling- oh nevermind.." I said, noticing I was, indeed smiling. I felt tears trickle down my cheek. "I'm sorry Yamaguchi, I really didn't wanna day anything but it was the right thing to do" Hinata said, looking at me with sympathetic eyes.

"I have to excuse myself..." I said getting up. I waved at Hinata as I basically ran out of the coffee shop and towards my car.

Today has not been a good day so far.

Tsukishima's POV

I feel horrible. I promised myself I wouldn't go back to kuroo if I had sexual needs. I had to accept that Yamaguchi isn't ready that. But no, my hormones got the best of me, and now I'm laying next to a naked kuroo. I sat up and groaned. I put my hands up to my face. I'm a horrible boyfriend.

Yamaguchi doesn't deserve this bullshit. I have to breakup with him. I can't bare to hurt him again. Luckily me and Kuroo didn't go all the way, Just making out and sucking off here and there.

I quickly threw on my clothes and grabbed my phone and keys. I left a note to kuroo saying, 'doing stuff, don't bother me shithead.'

I turned on my car and drove to yamaguchi's apartment.

-Timeskip to When Tsukishima finally gets there-

Once I got to his apartment, I got out the car and slammed the door closed.

I walked to Yamaguchi's apartment and knocked 3 times in a row. It opened to reveal Yamaguchi glaring at me.

"what's wrong-" I said but was cut off by him slapping me. "I should've never forgave you. You piece of shit." He said, I can hear the venom clearly in his voice.

"Yamaguchi what are you-"

"I know about your messages with kuroo. Don't play dumb and say 'I'm sorry' because I won't believe until you prove it to me. Goodbye Tsukishima." He said, as he slammed the door shut.

I heard sniffling coming from the other end of the door. I sighed and walked towards my car and got inside, and drove home.

Once I got home, I got out and locked the car doors.

I walked inside and threw everything on the ground. I went to my bedroom and flopped down on the bed.

I should've told him sooner....

———-

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I would also like to thank you all for 5K reads! ❤️❤️

Words:1104