Chapter 13: Its too late.

Previously....

"I'm sorry Tsukishima..."
And with that he took one more step, and fell to his death

Tsukishima's POV-

I felt tears fall. I couldn't move. Not after witnessing, my boyfriend. My childhood best friend, stepping off a building.

I fell to my knees and began sobbing. God damnit! He promised he would never, not even when times get rough!

Flashback-

"Tsukki!" Yelled out a happy kid, green hair flopping around as he ran towards a tall blonde. He smiled slightly but quickly masked it, "what is it?" He asked in a bored tone. "I want to ask you something" Yamaguchi said as he looked up to face Tsukishima.

He nodded slowly, "What does 'suicide' mean?" Asked Yamaguchi. Tsukishima's eyes widen. 'How'd he know about a thing like that?!' Thought Tsukishima as he stared at Yamaguchi who tilted his head, The blonde cleared his throat, "why do you need to know?" Asked Tsukishima. "Some kids told me to go and 'commit suicide' "

Tsukishima's anger began to grow, "Suicide is when you kill yourself. It's a horrible word. For example, if someone jumped off a building or shot themselves in their head, on their own free will. They would die. That's called suicide." Tsukishima said, trying not to sound blunt. Yamaguchi's eyes widen, "Yamaguchi. " Tsukishima said sternly as he turned towards Yamaguchi. He nodded, "Promise me, you'll never think of that. Even if times are rough, I'm here for you..." Tsukishima mumbled as he pulled Yamaguchi into a hug. Yamaguchi began crying, he hugged back tightly, "I-I'll never th-think of it!" Yamaguchi hiccuped out.

End of flashback-

-3rd person POV-

Tsukishima stood up and walked over to the ledge. He looked and almost threw up.

Yamaguchi lied there, lifeless and bloody as people began surrounding his body, some calling an ambulance. Tsukishima couldn't bare it and ran towards the stairs and quickly went through all of them.

Once he got to the bottom he saw Yamaguchi still breathing, but barely. He ran past the crowd, quickly crouching to cup Yamaguchi's face in his hands. "D-don't cry Tsukki..." Yamaguchi mumbled out, "you dumbass! You promised me!" Yelled out Tsukishima as tears began to fall more.

Yamaguchi smiles weakly, "I'm sorry...." He said. Tsukishima began to sob into Yamaguchi's chest. "Find someone better....please..."Yamaguchi managed to get out, barely even a whisper. Tsukshima looked at Yamaguchi as if he were crazy, "I can't find anyone better than you!" He yelled out.

"Hey Tsukki...before I leave...sing me the song please..."

"Only for you..." Tsukishima muttered as he took a deep breathe.

"You are my sunshine...my only sunshine..."

Yamaguchi smiled as he closed his eyelids.

"You make me happy when skies are grey...you'll never know dear..." Tsukishima's voice began breaking.

"How much I love you..."

Yamaguchi's smiles faltered slowly.

"Please don't take my sunshine away..." Tsukishima spoke out softly.

Yamaguchi's chest stopped rising, his Heart beat stopped. He looked pale.

Tsukishima broke out into sobs as he hugged Yamaguchi's body close to him. Not caring if he got blood on him. "Please...please no..." Tsukishima whispered as he buried his head into his neck.

He heard a bunch of 'Im sorry for your loss' or even 'disgusting homosexuals..he deserves to rot in hell'

He heard a bunch of sirens but he blocked them out and he couldn't hear anything. Only faint voices and sirens. His eyes were only focused on Yamaguchi's pale face. He kissed every single freckle.

His freckles were his favorite part about Yamaguchi...but now, he won't every see them. Again. This broke his heart and he sobbed more than he used too.

"Sir please let go of the body, we need to see if he even has a pulse.." said a voice as he reached for yamaguchi but Tsukishima wouldn't even let anyone lay a finger on him.

"Please, I'm sorry for your loss..." another voice said. This time Tsukishima let her get the body and put it aside. She came up behind him and rubbed circles in his back, Tsukishima felt awkward so he moved away. The nurse frowned but understood. His boyfriend just died so he needed some comfort.

"I'm sorry for your loss...." She muttered out as she picked up yamaguchis body and left with the ambulance.

A few minutes later, another ambulance was heard. It parked right where Yamaguchi was.

Tsukishima was confused and got up and went up to them,

"So where's the incident?"

"I thought you guys already took care of it?.."

"I'm sorry but none of us got here till now, why?"

"Because someone already took his body..." Tsukishima muttered out. The doctors eyes widen, "shit...listen, do you know where they went?"

Tsukishima nodded his head, "get in the ambulance, your leading us."

"What's going on?!?" Tsukishima asked as he was shoved into a car and the other went to the other side. He sighed. "Those weren't doctors."

"But they were-"

"There's no time to explain but,

Your friend, dead or not, is in danger."

———-///

Words:843