Chapter 6: Misundertood

This chapter will focus on Tsukishima and Yamaguchi again!

Short chapter

3rd Person POV

"Are you cheating on me?"

Tsukishima was shocked, how could he think that? We just got back together, I wouldn't do that!

"Of course not. Why are you asking?" Tsukishima said, sitting down.

"Then what hell was that phone call!?" Yamaguchi yelled, "what about it? Someone called me and asked me about Yamamoto." Tsukishima said confused.

Yamaguchi felt like an idiot. "Oh- um i must've misunderstood then" Yamaguchi said, clearly embarrassed, "no, it's my fault for not making clear, since you and Yamamoto do have 'Yama'. I was just surprised you asked the question that quick." Tsukishima said with a shrug. Yamaguchi smiled and nodded.

"So, how much longer are you gonna be here until you get released?.." Tsukishima said, trying to get a conversation going.
Yamaguchi stifled a laugh, "Just a few more weeks, I'm still not in perfect condition" he said, upset and hoping that his body will heal faster.

"Hey, yamaguchi, I have to go, I'll be back in a few hours" Tsukishima said, taking out his headphones. Yamaguchi only nodded and sighed softly. "I'll be back". Tsukishima said, opening the door and closing it behind him.

-30 minutes later-
-Yamaguchis POV-

I was currently just fiddling with the bed sheets, sitting up. I hadn't any visitors currently, so I feel pretty lonely... but I know tsukishima will come back!

——-

I heard the door start moving, I was confused, "Hey yamaguchi!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I smiled, "Hey Hinata- and Kenma?" I said. "Wait- shouldn't you two be in Tokyo and in school?" I asked.

Hinata gulped and Kenma hit him on the head "I told you. He said nobody would care." Kenma said, Hinata rubbing the spot Kenma hit him. "But does it matter? Nope! As long as I get to see my friend! Also we have news!" He said walking towards me, Kenma trudging behind him.

I nodded, wanting him to spill it out already, "me and Kenma are dating!" Hinata said holding a blushing Kenma's hand. I smiled, "Thats amazing" I said, softly clapping for the two. Kenma smiled, "shouyou I'm sorry to cut this trip short but we have to go back to Tokyo, Yaku just texted me saying that everyone is asking where we are.." Kenma said going towards the door. Hinata whined and complied and followed Kenma.

I chuckled and watched them close the door behind them.

-2 Hours-

I'm tired...but I really wanna stay awake for tsukki! I wanna prove that I can wait....

My eyelids started feeling heavy and I slowly drifted off to sleep

-Tsukishima's POV-

I was currently getting food for me and yamaguchi, I know yamaguchi refuses to eat anything from the hospital since the last time he had ended up getting sick.

Once I got the order I walked towards the hospital. I checked in again and went to yamaguchi's room.

I opened the door and looked inside, I smiled slightly at the sight of a sleeping yamaguchi. I went inside and closed the door softly, making sure not to wake him up, and placed the takeout on the mini table.

I looked at his face, how the hell can he look so cute sleeping?!

I smiled subconsciously, and reached out to softly stroke his cheek, I leaned in and kisses his cheek. I retracted and sat down. I guess I'll wait until he wakes.

I ended falling asleep beside him aswell.

—————////

Words;586