Chapter 19:Akaashi

Previously....

I walked inside and threw everything on the ground. I went to my bedroom and flopped down on the bed.

I should've told him sooner....

Hinata's POV

I feel bad. I know it was the right thing to do, to tell Yamaguchi about it but, the hurt look that appeared on his face once I told him, pained me.

I didn't even wanna look at him anymore because it hurt me. Even if me and Yamaguchi aren't that close, I don't like seeing any of my teammates upset.

"Hey shouyou, What's wring? You've been off ever since you came back." Kenma said walking towards me and plopping down on the couch. I shrugged, "I'm upset. It was the right thing to yamaguchi but, I didn't like seeing him hurt. " I said, grabbing my phone as I felt it vibrate.

"It's better to see it now instead of him being absolutely heartbroken once he finds out through another way " Kenma said turning on the Tv. I nodded and opened Yamagcuhi's contact.

I quickly texted him asking him if he was alright.

Yams 🍠-

Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for telling me Hinata. It was better that I found out through you, rather than finding them doing something.

Short tangerine 🍊-

That's good. You ended things with Tsukishima right?

Yams 🍠-

Yea. Matter of fact, he actually came over to my place and he looked like trash- but anyway, once I opened the door I broke up with him.

Short tangerine 🍊-

The trash part describes his personality perfectly

Yams 🍠-

Your right, and I got to go. I have to go grocery shopping because I'm running short on food.

Short tangerine 🍊-

Okay, bye yams!

Yams 🍠-

Bye Tangerine!

////

I pouted at his response but let it go. I stood up and went over to Kenma to find, Natsu braiding Kenma's hair.

I chuckled and sat beside Kenma. "So how's the 'salon' today Natsu?"

"It's going great! Kenma is letting me braid his hair!" Natsu said cheerfully as she continues at braiding.

"Kenma, The braids actually look cute on you" I said poking his cheek. He blushed and playfully hit my hand. I smiled and held his hand.

Once Natsu finished Kenma's braids she left to the kitchen. I laughed at how silly and cute Kenma looks.

"Shut up Shouyou! It's not that funny.." I heard him say. "Fine fine. It's 'not' funny" I said getting up. Kenma getting up after me.

I walked into the kitchen to see Natsu standing on the counter trying to get a chocolate bar I hid there. I quickly ran to her and picked her off the counter which caused her to shriek. I closed her mouth quickly, not wanting anyone to think a murder was going on...

"Hey Hinata, can we go to Akaashi's? He's having an issue with Kuroo." I heard Kenma say behind me. I nodded and put Natsu in his arms and put on my shoes.

"Remember, cover her eyes if anything bad is happening,." I said once I opened the door. He nodded and put her down, holding her hand and walking out. I turned off the light and walked out behind kenma.

———

Akaashi's POV

"Kuroo, I told you no. You were the one who denied my feelings and I respected that and moved on. Now I'm with bokuto so, get out before you wake him." I whispered harshly.

He sighed, "right, I'm sorry and I won't bother you. But we can still be friends?" He asked

I nodded and made a hand motion for him to get out.

He unlocked the door, only for it to get slammed in his face.

"Get out the way bitch" I heard a familiar voice say. I chuckled slightly at his choice of words.

"Kenma! Natsu is here!" I heard Hinata scold him. "Hey guys" I said.

Kenma and natsu waved. "Hey Akaashi! Where's Kuroo? You said he was bothering you?" Hinata asked.

I pointed towards kuroo with a bruised cheek. "Oh- he was the one there?" Hinata asked.

I nodded and he paled. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean for Kenma to burst in like that!" Hinata said bowing about a million of times.

"It's okay, I kinda deserved it, but I got to go. Bye!" He said leaving and closing the door behind him.

3rd person POV

"How the hell did natsu fall asleep on the floor when bokuto was yelling?" Kenma started. Akaashi, Bokuto and Hinata both shrugged. Bokuto had woken up due to a few things falling over.

"You guys should probably start leaving. We have school tomorrow and I don't want you two to miss school." Akaashi said picking up natsu carefully. Kenma and Hinata nodded, the Ginger taking natsu into his arms.

"Well, bye akaashi" Hinata said as Kenma waved and opened the door for him. Hinata smiled and walked out.

"Bye akaashi" Kenma said as he shut the door behind him.

"How long do you think the two have been together?" Bokuto questioned as he rested his head on Akaashi's lap. Akaashi only shrugged and smiled at him. "Who knows honestly, I don't even know when they started dating" Akaashi muttered as he planted a soft kiss on bokuto's forehead.

"For once your not loud" mumbled out akaashi as lifted his head back up. Bokuto smiled, "Yep! But tomorrow it's gonna be hectic" Bokuto said sitting up quickly.

Akaashi sighed and flopped down.

Once Kenma and Hinata got home, they set natsu in her bed, taking her shoes off before and tucked her in. The Ginger smiled before heading to his and Kenma's shared room. He closed the door softly behind him.

"What kind of question is that?" Kenma asked shocked

"I'm just wondering!" Hinata said as he laid down on his back. Kenma smiled and kissed his temple.

"It's a dumb question if you ask me. I know Tsukishima would definitely including that he likes teasing you quite a lot.." mumbled out Kenma as he laid beside Hinata, turning off his lamp.

"Of course he would! He's basically heartless! Did you see what he did Yama!?" Hinata said turning over to face Kenma.

He only nodded. "But to anwser your question, no. I wouldn't kill your Minecraft dog and burn your house down after" Kenma said rolling his eyes playfully.

Hinata huffed and punched his arm slightly. "Rude..." Hinata mumbled out as he turned away. Kenma chuckled and wrapped his arms around Hinata,

"good night Hinata"
"Night Kenma.."

And with that, they were both sleeping soundly.

———-///
AHHHH- i want to thank you  all for 8k reads! I actually thought this book wouldn't get attention- but turns out I was wrong- but anyway, thank you all so much! 💕

Words:1117