Chapter 5: A surprise Visit

This chapter will be about Karasuno!

Yamaguchi's POV-

I heard faint voices but they weren't clear...my head hurts horribly.

"He's waking up!"

Was that Sugawara...? I opened my eyes only to be met with a, blinding light. I squinted and saw that I was in a white room, I quickly sat up but only to wince in pain.

"Take it easy yamaguchi...you just woke up..." I looked at Sugawara, "where am I?..." I asked him, "The hospital" he said rubbing circles in my back.   Oh right...I got in an accident...

Tsukishima's POV-

I slowly made my way towards Yamaguchi's room, Nishinoya called me saying he woke up, but I doubt he'll be happy when he sees me... heck, that even the team knows we broke up because I cheated on him...

I looked up to see, I was at the right room and quickly opened the door to see an angry team, turn towards me.

"How dare you!? Kuroo?! Seriously??!!" I heard Sugawara yell. "Please, let me speak to yamaguchi..." I said, almost pleading. The team looked surprised but complied.

"Hurt him, we'll hurt you." Tanaka said closing the door behind him. I sighed and walked towards yamaguchi. "Don't even. " I heard him mutter.

"Please yama..." I said trying to hold his hand, but only for it to be pulled away, "don't you lay a finger on me. " He said, his voice leaked with venom.

"Please! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have cheated, and I know this isn't the 1st time you caught me but- please! I can change- I swear!" I pleaded him grabbing both of his hands. I heard sniffling a coming from him, I looked at him, my heart breaking looking at his face.

Yamaguchi's POV (again)-

He's lying. You can tell.

'But- he's never apologized or pleaded someone!'

Don't fall for it.

"I forgive you" I said smiling, gripping his hand back.

Damnit! Your a goddamn idiot!

He smiled and hugged me tightly, "I love you" he told me, kissing my forehead.

He's lying. He never did love you! Listen to me.

I blocked out the voice and giggled at tsukishima's gesture. 

-5 hours later-

I started drifting off to sleep until I heard Tsukishima answer a call, I know it's bad to eavesdrop, but I couldn't help it...

"Hey"

"Did you —— —- —?"

"Of course i did, a few hours ago" he scoffed, "He's annoying as ever"

"Typical ya———"

Tsukishima laughed, "Okay, bye"
He said before hanging up, "Hey, Yama I got to go, love you" he said leaving the room, waving at me. "Love you too tsukki!"

You are a pushover. They were talking about you.

'How can you be sure?...'

It's obvious. Don't even deny it.

I looked at my hands and balled them in a fist, my nails digging into my palm. I felt tears prick into my eyes, "I could care less if it's fake....as long as he's beside me...I'll be alright..." I muttered to my self, tears running down my cheeks.

Tsukishima's POV-

I swear to god- Yamamoto is annoying. I cannot believe I let Kuroo out me up to this.

I apparently have to babysit Yamamoto- he's a high schooler yet acts like a child- I picked him up before I went to yamaguchi. I don't have anything against Yamamoto but, he's annoying. I always have to drag him out of messes. Luckily Lev and Yaku are on their way here. I don't think I can last another 3 hours with him. If I have to, he'll most likely wind up, with a sock in his mouth.

————

Once I heard a knock I quickly grabbed Yamamoto and gave him him to Lev and Yaku. "Take him. Please, take him back to nekoma-" I said before closing the door, not letting them say anything back.

I sighed in relief and went to watch TV.  I wonder how yamaguchi is....I'll go check up on him tomorrow, right now I have to do my homework.

-The next day/After school-

I quickly walked towards the hospital and asked the receptionist to tell me yamaguchi's room number even though I remember.

"Room —-"

I quickly went to the stairs, Once I got to his floor, I went to his room and opened the door.

"Tsukki?...what are you doing here?" I heard him ask, I smiled walked towards him.  "I wanted to see you. How's your condition?" I asked him, placing down my bag and sat down beside him. "It's getting better, but I'm still not in the clear" he said smiling back.

I hugged him, which caught him off-guard. "I'm happy your doing better" I said letting him go from the hug.

He smiled and held my hand, gripping it tightly, "can you stay here tonight? It gets lonely.." He said looking away embarrassed. "I'm sorry yamaguchi but, I have to be home tonight, I have a lot of things to do but I'll see when I can stay, okay?" I said, he frowned but nodded, I smiled and hugged him.

"Tsukki, I have a question..." he said, I nodded.

His question left me speechless

"Are you cheating on me again?..."

—————— ///

Words:864