I Missed you

*Waring sexual content no children stuff here.
-

-------------------------------------------------------------

F/N
It was the weekend you wanted to spend time with Toshinori so you gave him a call.

Calling Toshinori...

F/N: Hello babe.

Toshinori: H-Hello how are you.

F/N: I'm good, I was wondering if you are free today.

Toshinori: Oh I'm sorry I was planning to go for groceries today.

F/N: Can I join I just want to spend time with you.

Toshinori: wouldn't that be boring?

F/N: Of course not I'll be at your house in 30 mins.

Toshinori: Ok I'll be waiting then.

You then put on a cute shirt with a cute skirt you then quickly go to his house. You knocked on the door and as soon as he opened it he kisses you in the lips. You follow along but you got surprised. He then said, "Should we go now?" You blushed and said "y-ya" you get into Toshinori's car and went to the grocery store. You had fun snd it felt like you were married.

It made you happy. You guys were done and took the stuff to the car once you got to his house you helped him get the groceries. "You know just because I'm in this form doesn't mean I'm weak you don't need to help me go and rest on the couch." You laughed "I'm just being kind but even the number one hero needs help sometimes." He smiled and when you guys finished Toshinori sat down on the couch you then laid down on his lap. He got flustered and said "w-what are yo-" you interrupted him and said, " I'm tired that's all." You smiled at him.

You felt a bulge getting bigger in his pants and you smiled and got up. His face was so red, you sat on his lap facing him. You started making out. You could feel him getting harder. He lifted your skirt and grabbed your ass. He then started taking your clothes off and so did you.

He was touching you from all your sensitive places. You're moans turned on Toshi and said "Suck on my cock" You didn't expect him to act like that but you liked it and did as he told. You started to suck on his cock you tried your best to get it all. You could tell he was feeling amazing he put his hand on your head and pushed your head down a bit it and it was getting hard to breathe, But then he stopped so you could breathe and said "I don't want to cum yet I want to cum inside you so let's get you prepared"

He told you to sit on his lap and to spread your legs. Once you did it with one hand he played with your nipples and with the other he stuck a finger in making you moan. "Ahh, ~ T-Toshi" you could feel his cock pressing agents you. "Wow you are already so wet~" without a warning he stuck another finger in. Your moans were so lewd which Toshi loved to hear he was sucking on your neck to leave a hickey "Mmmm~T-Toshi...Ahhh~ I think I'ma...cum.." He smiled and said then you are ready for me?" you then said "Y-Yes put it in"

He didn't hold back he made you sit facing him again but this time putting his cock in as you sat. You both moaned he picked you up and pressed you against the wall. Toshinori said "I can't hold back anymore." He started thrusting hard. You tried to cover your moans by using your hand but he took it off and said "No let me hear you enjoy this. Heh, your face is so lewd I love it." He moans and said, "I'm almost there..." He started to thrust harder and you both came. He sat you down on the couch "Heh what a mess we made." He smiled I'll clean it since I did do the mess.

You tried to stand up but it hurt and you were going to fall but he caught you "it seems I overdid it I'll take good care of you princess." You blushed as he took you to his shower. He helped you shower and get changed he then laid you down on his bed " I'll be back you can sleep if you're tired. You smiled and soon fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued...

*Sorry this chapter took long to come out I started online school and forgot to update it*