Decision

F/N

A week went by and you were trying to sort out your emotions, but you kept thinking of Toshinori. It wasn't fair how it all ended so quickly. You liked Aizawa but you loved Toshinori. That's when you realize what you really wanted. You went out to relax you went to the mall to go shop for a bit. While walking out of a store you saw a man harassing a lady so you walk to them and started singing a song you took them to the security man and the women thanked you. 'You see Toshinori I can protect people and I can surely protect myself' you said to yourself. You kept on shopping once you were done for the day then you walked back home and you bumped into a man that was walking out of the grocery store. You apologize and looked up to see Toshinori. You blushed and said "Oh Toshi?" He said "H-Hi" you smiled and said, "I need to talk to you...want to get a coffee?" He looked nervous but agreed. Once you got your coffees you started to say "Hey so Aizawa asked me out but-" he interrupted you and said, "It's fine you can date him you don't need to worry as long as your happy I'm happy." He smiled with sadness in his eyes "Toshi...you have it wrong I wanted to say that I will reject him.... because I still love you, I'll become even stronger then you so I'll be the one to protect you" You both laughed and he said, "I'm sorry I made you go throw that I thought it would be better but after seeing you with Aizawa I was so jealous." He grabbed your hand "will you give me another chance?" You smiled and nodded as happy tears rolled down your eyes. Then Toshinori says "you know I think my hero days are numbered so I was thinking when I'm not a hero anymore we can make a family together I'm sorry you'll have to wait if you want kids...is that fine?" You then said "yes I'll wait" you held his hand tight and he walked you home. He left and then you started to feel a bit bad because you had to reject Aizawa. 'hopefully he will still want to be friends' you soon fear the day you have to tell him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

To be Continued...

*What gender would your kid be? comment if you would like a boy or a girl and names if you want.*