Rescue

*Warning contains triggers/abuse Idk how to say it but this is not for kids.
-----------------------------------------------------------
F/N

'I have been tied up on a bed and the villain taped my mouth so I couldn't sing I don't know how to escape' you thought in a panic."You look so beautiful...but you would look even better with more blood." He smirked as he brought a knife out. You started to move a lot but the rope was really strong. He puts the knife in your throat and tears roll down your face as a bit of blood comes out. "Don't worry I won't kill you yet I want to play with my new toy first. You try to scream for help but there's no use he gets on top of you and cuts open your hero suit to expose your breast "You know I'm glad you got involved you have way bigger boobs then that other women" he laughed as he kept cutting small cuts on your skin. 'Please someone helps me' You thought.

Toshinori

School ends and he goes home he sits in his couch and turns on the tv as he thought 'I should give F/N a call to see when she's free' But before he grabbed his phone he saw on the news that it says that a hero tried to fight a villain but ended up kidnapped. 'I hope F/N is alright' he called her phone to make sure and someone answered "Hello?" Toshinori heard a man's voice over the phone. "Who's this? Where's F/N?" He asked, "Oh she's fine I'm one of her friends in the agency she works at and she's busy right now so she can't answer." The man said. Then on the TV it's said the hero's name was Siren/or [hero name] Toshinori stood up and said to the phone "I know you aren't her friend who are you?" Then the villain laughed and said, "Sorry buddy I still wanna play with my new toy so I won't take any chances so goodbye." The villain said but as he was talking Toshinori was able to track the phone before it got turned off he knew where she was. He then transformed and rushed to the police to help rescue her.

F/N

The villain turned off the phone and broke it. "Toshinori? Is he your boyfriend?" The villain asks and you shook your head in fear. Then he smirked and said, "so where we're we?" He said as he looked at the cuts he has given you "ah I want more blood... I know I haven't given you cuts on your legs." He laughs 'I have lost a lot of blood yet I haven't passed out but I don't know how much I can take' you start to sob. The villain looks at your face and smiles "I love that face you are making" he grabbed your face and kiss your neck and licks your blood from the cuts he gave you "what a shame that I can't kiss your lips but you will probably be naughty and try to control me." He then licks your tears from your cheeks, and got up "You know I'm going to play with you more later" He covered your whole body with a white blanket that was full of your blood. Then you heard him walk out of the room.

All Might

He went to the police station and told him what he knew. Then he get a team of policemen once they were ready they left to the location hoping they haven't moved. There were a lot of policemen outside as All Might went to rescue her. He throws down the door and went inside he saw a man sitting in a couch asleep he was surprised he didn't wake up when he threw the door opened. He signed the police officers to come in and they put handcuffs on him and he woke up and saw all the police "w-what but how" he said surprised and he used his quirk to move a table and throw it at the police but All Might caught it and used it to hit the villain on the head. Then the villain passed out. 'Now I have to find F/N' He thought as he looked in some rooms then he saw a door that was locked and so he kicked it opened he saw a bed that had a body covered by a white blanket that was covered in blood he thought the worse but then he heard soft cries. He gets close to the bed and took the sheet off and saw F/N in her underwear covered in blood. She had her eyes closed and was crying. Then All Might said "Don't cry because I am here" he took off the tape from her mouth and she said "Thank you...All Might" and you passed out because of all the blood you lost.

To Be Continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Btw I thought using the name Siren for the main characters hero name but if you don't like it you can use your own thanks for reading.