I'll protect you

F/N

It's been six months and you have a huge belly especially since you have two babies in there. You look at the mirror thinking of how fat you look, you sigh. "Hey I can hear you sighing over there" he walks up to you and says "you will only be like this till the babies are born, and even if you looked like this normally I would still love you. I don't love you because of your body. I love you for you." You start laughing "hahaha don't say such cheesy stuff" he smiled and said, "I know you like it though." You both laugh and you get in the car to go to the grocery store "you know I can go alone you don't have to come with me." You told him "I want to make sure you are ok, also you can't carry all the groceries like that." He then put his hand in your stomach. "OH...I felt a kick!!" Toshi said in excitement. He was so happy the whole way to the store. You go to the store and get a few stuff. Everything was going normal till a group of people all entered the store. It seemed suspicious so you went over where Toshinori was standing. He saw your face of worry and said "What's wrong babe" you looked over where the group of people were and said, "It's nothing I'm just being paranoid." As soon as you said that you hear people screaming "If anyone moves this kid dies." You were right to suspect them. Toshi grabbed you by the shoulders and said stay down I'll deal with this. "O-ok" you crouch and hear someone whispering to you so you look and you see Aizawa telling you to get closer to him. So you do as he says "Where is All Might?" You quickly said, "He said he will take care of it." He looked worried "I'll protect you while he takes care of it then." You then hear a familiar voice "LET THAT THAT CHILD GO!" You see Aizawa sigh "that idiot" everyone in the store seemed relieved to see All Might. Since you were a bit far from where the villains are you can only hear people fighting and hear more heroes joining in. You knew everything was going to be fine but then you saw a man crawling on the floor to you. Before he got to you Aizawa catches them with his scarf. Police come and take the villains away. Toshi walks to you and sees you with Aizawa. "Are you ok?" Aizawa walks in front of you and says "You need to take care of her better." He seemed angry and Toshinori says "what do you mean?" He then says "if I wasn't near her one of the villains could have hurt her." All Might then said, "wha-what happened?" You then said " no I'm fine one of the villans was crawling towards me but Aizawa got them." Aizawa then said "Don't make it look like it was nothing All Might you should have stayed by her side the whole time and waited for the other heroes to come help. He looked sad and said "You are right Aizawa. The rest of the day was silent. You wanted to say something to make him feel better but Aizawa told you to try to let him be for a bit. You both went home and he put the groceries away he still seemed depressed. You sit down on the couch "Ah....ouch" Toshi ran to you "WHAT ARE YOU Ok?" You smiled and said "ya one of the baby's keeps moving and kicking me." He smiled and hugged your belly and kissed it "I can't wait till you guys are born and mommy will finally stop asking for weird food requests and her bad mood swings." You hit him on the head "I'm right here you know." He seemed better after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hey hey hey hope you all healthy, I'm doing fine just a lot of school work. I finally got the chance to write a new chapter hope you like it.*

Also, pick two names for the babies I will choose ones from the comments you can leave two girls and two boy names since the gender of the babies is still secret. 😌Thanks for reading.