I'll be stronger

F/N

You woke up to see Toshi sleeping next to you. You blushed when you remembered what happened you got up to take a shower. Once you were done you woke up Toshi "Wake up it's your turn to take a shower" he groaned and got up and you started to make breakfast for him and you. Once he was done he sat at the table with a smile. You give him his plate and you sat next to him with yours. He tasted the food as you waited to see what he thought "Mhm this is delicious you would be a wonderful wife" You blushed and said "Thanks" and started eating. Once you both were done Toshi gets ready to go to work and tells you that he will take you home in his way. You then said, "Hey Toshi why don't you take me to your job I want to see how it is." He then stopped for a moment to think. "I could ask Nezu about it so sure" You and Toshi get in the car and get to UA. He transformed and you laughed "Ok let's go." All Might took you to Nezu's office and you thought 'He is so cute.' All Might said "Hello I wanted to ask if you can let her watch me work? She is a hero" Nezu looks at the girl and asks "What's your hero name?" Then you respond "My name is Siren/Hero name" he then says "I have heard of you I'm sorry to hear about what happened and sure you can take her to see your work. And if you like it I might consider hiring you if you'd like" you looked at him surprised and said "really? But I'm guessing not as a teacher?" He then says "Well actually ya I need another teacher since class 1-A has had many confrontations with villains I was thinking of hiring another hero to protect them." You stop to think and say "It would be an honor if you let me work here." Nezu smiled and said, "alright if you are fine with it ill consider it once school ends please come meet me here ill give you my answer."All Might and you leave his office.  "Wow we might work together I'm glad," All Might said you nodded your head and smiled "now we can spend more time together." He smiled and says "here we are this is class 1-A." You walk in to see the students already seated and a boy with glasses in front of the class. All Might then says "Good morning class today I have a guest that has come to observe the class" he turns to you and says "do you want to introduce yourself?" You nodded and said "Hello kids I'm a hero you have probably not heard of me but my hero name is Siren/hero name. I hope you don't get distracted from my presence." You look around to see the kids and notice Midoriya was there he looked back at you with a smile and waved. You waved back.

Midoriya

They did their usual stuff once it was lunchtime the class went straight to Midoriya Mineta said: "Do you know that hot chick?" Midoriya nervously laughed and said "oh I have met her before" Mineta was drooling like always thinking about his pervert thoughts. Then Iida says "you guys haven't you heard she was kidnapped recently so she must  be traumatized so please try to not make her uncomfortable" he looks at Mineta and he said "hey why are you only looking at me" then in the back, you head an angry voice "Well that's her felt for being weak" The whole class looked at Bakugo "Kanchan how could you say that," Midoriya said then you walked in the room "I'm sorry to eavesdrop but the kid is right I should have been stronger I'm pathetic...but I'm going to get stronger so no one has to worry of me getting kidnapped again that's a promise."

--------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued...
Sorry for the short chapter